big CHAPTER 30!

WOOOOH! 30th chapter in boys.

I woke up in a sweat.

Mum?

Dad?

No....  It was some one better.

Katsuki.

I wiped the sweat that covered my forehead as I snuggled into the crook of his neck. My body slightly quivering by the thought of my parents....  He smelt like smoke and burning plastic. I can't complain... So did I.

I looked up at the male and smiled into his collarbone.

How did he get in the same bed? Are we in the hospital?

I got up from him and looked around,  the sun was almost hidden completely, with all the shades of oranges nearly a beautiful shade of black and splotches of white specks.

It's recovery girls room, I looked up at the TV to see me... Passed out in aiAwas Arms... 

WERE THEY WATCHING THE MATCH?!

What ever. I noticed my arm was in a sling, being heavily bandaged. It was really fucked up.

I layed back down hissing from my sides considering their bruised, cut and Ribs are totally broken.

I layed back in the same position as before but I kissed his jaw. He turned a little but didn't stop me.

I kissed his cheek followed down wards to his jaw line and collar bone to hear a muffled wake up groan.

"hey... Hey y/n" he tried to stop my kissing .

I hummed into the kiss add I continued. He was half asleep but sleeping with concussions can kill people.

"I can't kiss you" he mumbled as I looked up at him...

"why not?" I became inquizitive as he placed his head down ontop of mine.

He paused begged taking a deep breath and giving up the words stuck in his throat.

"because if I start I can't stop." I smirked into his chest and sighed heavily.

"fine... " I shrugged with defeat.

"hey wanna go home and change? I stink and it's nearly dark"

I offered as he shrugged just laying there nearly on top of me.

"come on sleepy bum gotta get up. " I slowly rose up as I looked over his peaceful figure. I lowered my hand and stroked his cheek. H e was to beautiful.

I lowered my body as I kissed his cheek.

"come on~ we gotta head home. "

Still no movement until an idea popped through my head.

"if we go hone now and shower and get ready for bed. I swear I'll give ya kiss and cuddles  "

Straight away there was a groan followed by a nudge..

Then he was up and ready. I looked at his scratched on bruises on his body...  I ran my finger tips down his arms and looked up at him with concern.

"does this hurt? "

He only looked away.

"it does.   " I paused. I took his hand gently and tugged him along down the street and into his house.

"hi Mitsuki were home! "

"ah welcome back! "

We nodded as she offered us food as we declined saying we needed to get changed because we stunk. She bought it but still it was technically what were doing .