Cwapitycwaper 45

Psst I'm running out of chapter titles

Psst I'm running out of chapter titles... not good... so I've

ALSO IM EDITING SOME SHIZ NOTHIN MAJOR CAUSE I DONT LIKE THE ENDING

Midoriyas POV
After several two days, of in and out of consciousness and continuous seizures, my eyes opened as I layed against the fluffiness of the hospital bed.

My eyes were flooded with light and the blinding shade of white. I layed there as I took a deep breath. I looked at the bowl of fruit followed by the note from my mum. My heart sank as I thought back to the time after the mall incident with Shigaraki.. I didn't want her to see me like this...

My breath shook as the door opened.

"Oh Midoriya! You're finally awake!"

Denki voice rang through the room as people wandered in.

"Hi guys... is every one from 1-A here?"

I couldn't look past a couple of heads from my point of view as their smiles seem to faulter.

"No.. Jirou and Hagurake are still unconscious because of the gas while Yaoyorozu finally woke up. Shes being hospitalised here as well." I made an Ahh sound as they started talking. I didn't want to listen... I eyed the crowd around me and there I saw a spikey head behind them all...

I let out a soft sigh as I finally listened in again.

"But it's all of us for now." Iida spoke as Mina replied shortly after.

"Well we just have to wait I suppose."

"But Y/n is gone..." Todoroki said in monotone. My eyes widened... I know... she's gone... and I was right there. I could've saved her.

"He knows Todoroki! And don't say that! Bakugou is right there..." Mina spoke up, trying to defuse the situation, but I didn't hear a thing come from Kacchan. But I couldn't help but think back to that night. Two nights ago, I called her name. Both Kacchan and I reached, so did Todoroki, but we all leaped... we all extended and pushed ourselves... but she disappeared. It's been 2 days. And she's some where.. and... it's my fault...

I can just imagine it... how she was being pulled in with a defeated smile on her face as she told Kacchan to survive. And how she loved him.

Tears started to daze my vision as my voice started to crack and I started to choke on my words.

"My body... wouldn't move...I couldn't save some one who was right infront of me." I said as the tears streamed down onto my pillows. I clenched my eyes shut as if I wanted to escape this dark night mare.

"And since I failed...she's gone."

"Alright, lets go get her.." Kirishima spoke up.

He started to explain what his thoughts were... but what about Kacchan, what were his thoughts, what was his idea on this. And why hasn't he spoke.