22

oof guys! Thank you for over 100 votes and 3k reads! I love reading every one's comments!! Thank you again!

"FIGHT! "

My body moved with out me knowing.  I dashed towards the young female as she flinched.

I didn't use my condensed light method like I usually causing her to be a little off guard. She suddenly pulled a shield from her arm. What does she think I'm going to do? I don't have brute strength.

She braced herself as I dashed towards her. I jumped over her, landing a hand on her shoulder. Holding out my palm, little stars danced elegantly. This was momos light. Not all of it though.

"w-what! I... I can't see! " she squeaked surprisingly. She then stood back wards in shock. My gut seem to squeeze.

"WHAT HAPPENED!  yaoyorozu isn't moving! "

"well...  It looks like y/n had taken the light from her eyes.... A very dangerous attack that could cause hallucinations if not given back. "

"WOW!  What a powerful quirk! "

I looked back at yaoyorozu...

I knew I had to return the light in less then 10 Seconds.... Or a repeat of events will occur.

FLASH BACK WAHAHAHA

"let's welcome y/n to our class!  Come out y/n..."

I skipped out into the classroom. I smiled widely as I introduced myself

"hi! I'm l/n y/n! I'm 8 years old and I control light! "

Every one gasped in surprise

"thank you y/n please be sea... " she paused while landing a hand on my shoulder...

"hey. I can't see..  "

Every one looked at the teacher in suprise and Curiousity.

"y/n.. Please this isn't funny... Give me back my vision please "

"what?  I didn't take your sight?"

Her voice sounded desperate.

"give it back! " she yelled in anger. I was confused and tears formed in my eyes.

"darkness....  Clowns...  GIVE IT BACK! "

She started mumbling we were all confused...  Until I looked at my palm and saw Dancing clowns on my palm, moking something...

She was screaming and crying and that just caused the others to cry

"give it back... Give it back.... Giveitbackgiveitbackgiveitbackgiveitback! " she said multiple times in a slur. She was desperate. as she got to the ground I touched her shoulder and then she gasped.

"you little shit..   I'm going to kill you! "

That's it... She lost it. .
The screaming must of caught some one's attention as they charged into the room, stopping the teacher aa she went crazy. Mumbling about her fears and how I tried to kill her.. 

Later that week we got news she had killed herself due to hallucinations.

That week I was also expelled for basically harming a teacher forcing her to kill herself.

END OF FLASH BACK

I held my palm as I touched her back

I couldn't let her go through that...