AFTER STORY THING: CHAPPY 2

Ya yeet... 2 weeks since I've last updated... that's the longest I haven't written since I've started and now I feel incredibly bad. There isn't really an excuse except for art/writers block and school. I hope you guys can forgive me!!

"KATSUKI! Where's the... the thing!"

I screamed as I just got dressed after leaving the warm shower. I pulled out drawers and I unorganised the desk tops. All in hopes to find the missing item.

"What thing!"

"You know! The... the Bllluuuuuuuuuuuurrrr thing!"

Incoherent noises splattered from my mouth as I could just feel the confusion emit from the man in the other room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BLUUUUUUUUURRRRR THING?!"

A large argh echoed the house as more items were being thrown.

"God dammit! It's the.... it's the... THE BLOW DRYER!"

I exclaimed with such excitement as I pulled the blow dryer from its resting place. I turned around with joy in my eyes and a very evident smile, but that facial expression was heavily contradicted by the man who stood in the door way of our room. Katsuki's face was slightly scrunched up and very angrily confused. He stood with no shirt on and some baggy sweat pants.

I stopped and took a second to admire him. But slowly met his unapproving glare.

"Hehhh... I found the blow dryer..."

"Oh my fucking god... " and just like that he left after rolling his eyes so hard I swear they might've gotten stuck.

Today was important for us. Today is another interview but we also get to see the ranking of the hero's status. Which I know I've been dying to see. So we have to wear our hero costumes and look all funcy. (Yes funcy, fight me )

I finished adding the final adjustments onto my suite, speed walking to the lounge room to see Katsuki doing the same. He placed a gauntlet on his arm and looked back at me. His red glowing eyes from the contrasting black mask he wore. Every time I saw him, my breath would always hitch.

"You ready to go?" I asked softly as I slowly walked up to him, looking at the time, realising we have to be there in about 30 minutes.

"Yeah, you ready to finally loose to me."

"Sure am."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist, my face planted in his chest as I felt his awkward arms tighten around me. The gauntlets weren't the best when hugging, ain't on a lie.

I looked up to his face and gave him a smile followed by a kiss on the lips. It was only a peck but you could feel the love behind it. We both exited the house, side by side until I got into my sprinting position. And so did he.

We are going to race there. And I wasn't planning on loosing.

I looked at him as he did so to me and I smirked. Followed by my arm slowly raising. His eyes left mine and followed my hand, giving me the opportunity to close my eyes until I gave a sly laugh.

And just like that. A large flash of light beamed. Almost like a flash bomb. And thanks to my eyes being closed I was able to condense the light and get a heads start while being able to see perfectly.

It was that far away so I had the ability to win this. I ran faster until the subtle sounds of explosions started to get louder and louder. And then I knew I had to continue travelling faster.

I looked up and saw the course he was taking and condensed the light particles there and made him face the other way, taking him around one kilometre backwards.