Chimichanga 44

And just like that...

She was gone.

We all just froze in our places... did we really just fail...did we really just loose.. y/n?

I looked around. Izuku looked as if he would collapse any second, Tokoyami was frozen looking at the floor... Uraraka let out small whimpers as she cried. Same with Tsuyu..

"No!" Midoriya roared as he fell to the ground, his bandaged arms falling to his side as he sobbed. But then we all looked over to Bakugou.

Both boys cries and screams were echoing. Tears were streaming down Midoriya's face as he let out screams of anguish and regret.

"No.. no no... no. No fucking NO!" He started digging, tearing the dirt from the earth in hopes to find y/n. He scratched a pulled as he let out cries,of pain, his voice cracking and his body trembling. His eyes were wide and strained as he wouldn't stop.

"Give her back! Give her back! I said give her the fuck back!" He yelled as his voice echoed.

We all just slumped... absolutely defeated... while we all collapsed the the ground. We all failed...

We failed every one...

We failed y/n...

And that's when I saw it. That's when we saw it. Bakugou had tears running down his cheeks, he started crying. Not because he lost. Because he lost the only one he could truly say he loved.

Red and blue lights flashed as police And paramedics rushed to our aid. Midoriya was taken first and placed into critical condition. Every one else was taken soon after. But Bakugou. He was refusing to leave. Denial was corrupting his way of thought.

"Don't touch me..." he spoke in a deep tone as he walked himself back to the campsite.

Out of 40 students... 15 were unconscious due to the gas.

11 were seriously injured. 13 were uninjured. And one was missing...

Time skipuu
Y/no POV

The darkness choked me as I was pushed through, a hand wrapped around my neck. I laid limp against his touch as he threw me to the ground. No sound came out as I laid there.

"Damn.. you look like shit huh?" He whispered as he walked up towards me, squatting right besides me. I could barely see anything as my chest rose up and down from my heavy breathing. I tried to move only for my body to reject that thought.

"Where- " I went to speak but grimaced.

A blonde chick stood over me and smiled.

"Oooh don't you look delicious!" She squealed as she offered me a hand. I just glared at her and turned away as she let out a hmph.

"Now now. I know a way to make her speak to us again! First sit her up. Make sure she's.> comfortable." Shigaraki spoke as they propped me into a chair. My head was leaning back and slightly tilted to the side as I stared half lidded. My arms and legs were strapped against the chair and my torso wrapped against the back of the chair.

I eyed the situation unfolding. The warping villain Edpanded once more as Dabi smiled to me, entering slowly. My mind was fuzzy as I felt the blood gushing out in puddles. But in that short amount of time Dabi was gone he had returned. With something in his hand.

No some one... did he actually manage to kidnap another student.. even after I tried... I tried so damn hard.

"Well... your not gonna say hi to him?" Shigaraki spoke with a smile. I rolled my head back around to face them.