After story: chapter 4

Ok to clear something up. This is their after story, out of high school. And when your out of high school you are 18 years old. And I said 3 years after high school at the beginning... which makes them 21. Okayyy😂cause some comments on the last one said that "woah wait. Their 16..." "this is inappropriateness " when... they are 21.... 😂 yeet. But nah it's all Gucci. Their 21 now. And yayeet their engaged.

Another thing is, 3 more weeks... 3 more weeks and this book will become a year old? And 2k reads away from 600k!?!! I'm just. I'm crying. Thank you so much for putting up with my longest ever hiatus ever. ( 1 month and 2 weeks) and I'm really sorry! So much has happened!

Y/n POV

"Hey Ochako! Good morning." I smiled as I waved enthusiastically at my new co-worker yet long time friend.

"Good morning y/n! How are you~" she spoke with pure happiness. Her smile was contagious.

"Eh a little busy and on top of that, a little bit of the flu. But I mean, what isn't there to expect when just opening this company."

Within 6 weeks of Katsuki's proposal, I was finally able to open a shared hero company. So far I'm the fifth of the 21 students to open a company.

"Ah yes. I can understand that." She giggled slightly as she put some files away. I grinned softly as I leaned against my desk. I admired the view from the top floor, watching the people scrabble to finish the last of their groceries, a mother holding her child's hand, swinging back and forth. Looking at the trees bristle softly to the breeze. The sun letting rays of warmth against the tips of the buildings.

I let out a warming sigh as I watched the day go by.

"...looo."

"Hellloooooo!"

"Oi! Shit head! What are you staring at?"

I quickly stopped looking out the window and to the blonde male standing infront of me.

" oh nothing really. Just outside"

He looked at me and glared as if I was crazy some how. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So hows work goin out for ya?" He asked while placed his hands on his hips. He was in his hero costume while I'm just in a nice outfit for work.

"Eh. No crimes for the last two days. Other wise it's work. Nothing exciting. How about you?"

"Boring as fuck. There's nothing to do out there yet. I need action. "

"Whatever" I laughed quietly as silence settled. Then almost 10 seconds later a sick feeling erupted in my throat. I pulled my hand up followed by a finger.

"Excuse me." I said urgently as I ran to the bathroom: throwing up what I had for breakfast. This damn flu. It's making me throw up every morning. Making me sick all the time. Not good. I held my hair out of my face as I clambered from the sick . Washing away the sickness from before.

I walked out, adjusting my shirt, dusting it off as I sat down at my desk. Looking at the desk to see a sticky note.

"Get better well. Love ya - Katsuki"
"What a dork." I whispered to myself as I placed the note on the frame of my computer. I hummed to myself as I sorted out some file work and shifts for the next two weeks. I finally was able to get more patrolling shifts rather then office shifts.

After a couple of hours, the only noise was the news that played in the background. It was plain and boring, it has no life until the phone started to go off. I jumped in my chair and answered it pretty quickly.

" hello? Y/n speaking."

" hey. What do you want for dinner?"

" oh hey Katsuki. Annddd... I'll have some quiche!"

" sure thing. When are ya coming home??"
" inanother hour, so not very long now."

" okay good. Well I'll see ya later then."

"Bye Katsuki~""

I hung up the phone. I didn't understand the need I felt for quiche. That was. Until everything clicked.

Oh my god.

"URARAKA!"
Suddenly a rush of footsteps became audible as the small Brown haired girl barged through the door.

" y-yes y/n!? "

" take over for me! I'll be gone for half an hour."

I got up and rushed out of the building, flying down the stairs and out the door. Luckily was a convenience store. I walked in quickly. I walked around. Looking for the small object. There. I lifted up the box and examined it . Pregnancy test.

I walked up to the cashier. Bought it then stuffed the item in my purse. I called uraraka. Calling myself in sick. And thanking for her for helping me. I walked at a fast pace to my house. I didn't take notice of everyday life around me, I just needed to go home.

I barfed through the door. Katsuki poked his head out.

" what the fuck?" He retorted as I just ignored him and walked straight past him and into the bathroom.

I locked the door when I heard knocking.

"Y/n? What the fuck? What's going on?"

"I feel sick. I'll be out in a minute !"

No response besides grumble. I pulled the box out and stared. It makes sense why I skipped a month for my period... I took the small test out of the box. At first I contemplated it. But I just tried it out. I say there for a couple of minutes. Waiting for the results.

"Pregnant"

Holy shit....

Hey guys. So when writing. I convinced myself I would have a 20 minute nap. That was at 5 pm ... it's 3 am now 😂