chapapapta 13

A/n-
IMPORTANT
400+ reads?!?!  dudes! I legit thought no one would read this 😂 and atm I'm kinda stupid. Im writing 3 books at one time. I'm just about to go on a week long school camp while trying to do Inktober for the whole month... Yes I am an artsy person as well.... But I'm trying super hard to upload all of them regularly so I decided to post every Sunday and Wednesday for this book! so yeahhh! Enjoy!

Today was the day that UA began, and today was the day where it all went down to hell in literally about 3 hours.

The first hour went down with the alarm never going off, followed by an angry Hikaru and only 2 hours to get ready

Within the second hour my bed hair couldn't be tamed, it took 45 minutes just to put it in a messy bun.

( again short hair can be what ever u want)

The next 15 minutes was trying to find my uniform and once I found it, it took me ages to find my tie and for it to actually represent a tie.

The last hour was me being nagged about how I should behave, and then breakfast time. In the short amount of time to eat breakfast, my hair was no longer in the bun I had, juice was every where, the toaster was smoking, Hikaru was a crying mess because 'she's all grown up'...  . Everything wasn't turning out in my favour.

I looked up to see the small wall clock that hung in the living room.

"HOLLLYY SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE!  BYE HIKARU!  GOOD LUCK! " I yelled in a complete rush, grabbing my bag, and running out the door.

"language! And good luck? " was the last thing I heard from Hikaru that day.

As I was running, my hair flowing in a not so graceful manner, 'The only way I'll make it in time is if I condense light!'
I saw katsuki..  Casually walking with his hands in his pockets as I was condensing light, I stepped through it as I saw his gaze look at me for a split second, then I was gone. I was about 700 metres ahead of where he was. That put a massive strain on me, I continued to run, I turned a corner to see the prestigious high school.  

I sighed in relief,  walking casually in the school, I walked in the classroom, through the massive door. I wasnt really suprised, I saw massive people when I was living at Hikarus place.

No one was here? What? I looked at my phone

"8 o'clock?! I swore it wasn't 8 when I left the house? " I sat down in the front row on the very left, next to a window. I always needed to sit next to a window due to my quirk.

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

Hikaru?

Katsukis pov

(and This is where I doofed up...  Katsuki doesn't Know u have a quirk yet! In the previous chapters where he walked u home and took u to recovery Girl, he thought u fought with out a quirk, hence being injured so seeing you in a uniform puts him off!? Understood?  Understood.. )

I was shoved out of the house early because the old hag said its good to make good first impressions.. Good impressions my ass.

I shoved my hands in my pockets,  mostly thinking. Suddenly I hear quick pased footsteps, I turned to see y/n, running,  we made eye contact for 2 seconds and then she was gone?

She was in a UA uniform? She did say she made it in but she was quirkless? She might be just in general studies. But even then she needed a quirk. Was she a late bloomer?  Where did she go? How did she do that?  What the fuck is going on here?

I snickered to myself. I'm over thinking it. I walked around a corner to see students starting to walking in. I kept my head up, not making contact with any one. There was a couple of snickers and whispers from chicks I didn't even know. I walked into the hallway and found the 1-A classroom.