twenty four

"hey.... She.... Be... Ay? "

(hey is she going to be okay)

"we... To prep... Surgery.... Arm and ribs.... "
I could only make out a couple of things and I felt getting moved around. They were going to give surgery on my arm and ribs? Was I really that bad?

But flashes went by where his arm crackled and his muscles strained and that last massive explosion came out.

He really hit me hard I don't even know who won.

I opened my eyes slowly only for a bright orange light to hit my eyes, it was the sun set. I smiled. It was gorgeous, the oranges and pinks that danced and mingled together to create such a breath taking sight.

I went to sit up, my arm was in a sling and my chest, stomach, thigh and top of my head was covered in bandages.

I hissed. I pulled up my bkue dressing gown to see a thicket bandage. Is this where they did the surgery?

"ahh your awake." the ladies voice hummed as she walked slowly towards me.

"I suppose so. What time is it? " I asked as her small figure waddled this way.

"it's only 6 at the moment. But I suggest getting your guardian come pick you up so they can look after you."

I smiled wearily... Hikaru wasn't there. He hasnt been there for a bit over a week now and now I can't call him because I don't even know where he is.

I sat up and hissed a little as I saw my phone on the desk next to me.

I held my phone to my ear as it started ringing.

"hello? Mitsuki speaking" she greeted as I adjusted my hand on the phone.

"hey it's me. Y/n "

"Oooh! Y/n! are you okay! I watched the match between my son and yourself... You sly devil! How long has this been going on now! "

I chucked. She always knew how to make me feel a bit better.

"hmm it's been official for about 2 weeks. Nothing too crazy. "

She oohed And ahhed.

"wait are you okay?! That last blow Was nasty! I was talking to the little shit earlier and he said he didn't mean it... Poor guy. I forced him to come home after seeing you in the nurses room. "

"yeah... I'm fine... "

"that's great to hear! Oh why the call? Is it about Hikaru?"

"kinda.. Since he went missing I don't have a guardian to pick up me and sign me out so I was wondering if you could? "

"of course I'll be right down there. "

"ond more thing"

She hummed in response.

"Can you bring me a change of clothes? I don't wanna be walking around in a dressing gown. "

She chuckled. She agreed and soon hung up. Aparrently katsuki was busy so she was just gonna pick me and surprise him, I felt really bad. He stayed here for me. He must feel terrible.

I looked at the TV, supplied in the hospital room as I changed the channel and it happened to be the UA sports festival.

I smiled seeing myself verse the young ash blonde hair then I blushed crazily when I saw the kiss... I continued to watch as the camera zoomed up to me. Wow I looked like shit. I laughed a little as I saw katsuki run towards me.