23?? idek

WARNING!! VERY LONG CHAPTER!!

Tokoyami stood emotionless, he wasnt even facing me?

Midnight went over the basics one last time as she raised her hand.

"okay ready!! " it seemed as the crowd held it's breath and finally realised once the words left her mouth.

"GO! "

From his other match I saw, he attacks straight away. And he usually uses dark shadow. So with dark shadow at its lowest possible strength I might have a chance. Let's get this started.

I took a deep breath and used the light surrounding me making a hologram.

I knew making the male blind won't accomplish anything as dark shadow send to be a persona all in its own. I ran down around, mixing up who was who and who was real so it was harder to guess.

Immediately dark shadow chased us at random. Trying to use brute strength to push me out of bounds.

Dark shadow slammed into my hologram making it disappear.

I clutched my hands together, shooting mass amount of light towards tokoyami knowing his shadow would protect it.

I'm beginning to pant yet I could hear the cheers from the crowd... And not a single one was for me.

"it looks like she's teasing him? "

"wasnt that chick who yelled at us and tried to protect a monstrous boy? "

"LOOK AT HER! no way she can win. "

I smirked widely. Now with all these judgemental assholes, I Can show them.

While getting closer to the male I felt my adrenaline rise. The need to win over powered me.

In a flash. My hand raised and closed my eyes as I made it next to tokayami.

A sudden bright light emitted from my palm for about a second, but expect to disorientate the poor male until he clenched his first, Smashing it against my stomach. I stood back and took a swift kick to his side, making him fall a bit.

He seemed down but dark shadow came around until I held my arm up. Letting it glow brightly as dark shadow grew smaller.

Now it was a physical fight...

I condensed the light ahead and shot a beam through it. Hitting his left shoulder blade, I then stepped through the light. I flipped over, making him confused and took my fist and dug it into his lower back.

A grunt of pain was heard as he turned, doing a full left hook into my jaw, causing to me to hit the ground.

Then I felt something running down my face. was it my quirk over use?!

I felt where it was coming from and it was a bloodied nose. I wiped it and smiled running back into the fight. Blood smeared my face. This was fun honestly... I'm not sure if he could say the same but right now.

It was fun.

Katsuki pov.

Dammit... She's strong.

She was sparring with the Shitty bird then when suddenly she was punched in the face knocking her down. I sat up and saw her rise almost instantly with blood coming down her nose.

I tsked.

"they seem about evenly matched... "

"I think tokayami will win! "

"yeah... But hes really good at fighting and I haven't seen y/n fight... "

"but she's smiling? She seems like she's treasing him... "