After story; chappy 11

So dudes... this is where I do a M A S S I V E time skip. Don't @ me hehe.

Y/n POV

"Oi! Do you have you stuff together?" Katsuki yelled as he adjusted the little ones shirt again. ( there's another kid!?)

"Yeah yeah! I got every thing. Don't you worry about me!" Akari yelled, rushing down the stairs in her new school uniform. Today was her first day of middle school.

She's going to the exact same middle school as Katsuki did. And thankfully, she already has friends.

For example, there's Todorokis kid. Izuku and Todoroki adopted two beautiful children, except they were a perfect mix between the two.

Next was Kirishimas and Minas children. They we so cute. My lord.

( yo hoes, give me second gen children name and description! It'll help a bunch)6

Then there's me.

Katsuki and I of course have Akari, and a new addition to the family, his name Hiromitsu. He just turned 4.

( okay guys. I have no clue how old you are to start middle school. So imma say 12)

"Okay well I'll see you later. Stay safe Honey!" I yelled out to her as she walked out the door, then meeting up with Eeiji, one of Todorokis sons.

He had light brown hair, ( cause red+ white+ green make lightish brown), his eyes were an emerald green that matched Izukus adorable freckles. He was also a little shorter then Akari, but I can tell he's gonna grow a bunch.

I sighed as I watched her walk off. She's grown so much over the years. Her hair was just below shoulder length, and had a little bit of the spike Katsuki has.

I walked over to the boys. And ruffled Katsukis hair.

"Hey there to my two favourite guys" I spoke to hiromitsu, he was a splitting image of Katsuki, his cherry red eyes were so gorgeous and vibrant.

"Do I get to play today!" He semi yelled with excitement. Since Katsuki and I are heroes and all. ( 2nd and 3rd in the rankings) we have taken Hiromitsu to kindergartens. He loves it.

"You sure do! Time to get ready" I smiled as I tickled his stomach slightly.

"Do you want me to take him?" Katsuki asked, turning his head towards my moving figure.

"If that's okay? I just gotta get to work earlier then usual. Remember, it doesn't start for another 2 hours."

"Yeah yeah, last time I was early, I had to sit there and play play dough with him." I giggled at his response.

"Thank you so much." I got changed into my suit. It's changed then before. But not by much. I've made it to number 2 in the rankings. Just over passing Katsuki. Not by much. He was salty as hell for a while. But as number 3. He doesn't fully mind.

I gave both Katsuki and Hiromitsu a quick kiss as I ran out. Going for a quick walk to my agency.

Lately every thing has been quiet. Barely any arrests, or signs of any villains. I'm not complaining. But it gets tiring after saving 13 cats in the last week.

"Good morning Ochako, good morning Yuu!" I chirped, waving at them as they gave a good morning back.

"How's the kids y/n?" Ochako asked, walking over. Her hair was long now, and it doesn't seem like she aged at all. Lucky biTCh

"They're good! Akari started middle school today. And Hiromitsu is with Katsuki, they're waiting to go to Kindi." I smiled as I looked back to
Ochako.

"How about you? How Yuki doing?"

" she's staring her second year in primary today. She's so excited." She smiled brightly, we talked a bit longer, then finally got to work.

"So no signs of any villains or any incidents occurring?" I questioned, as I looked through some police files.

"Nope. None at all." Yuu spoke with a slight smile.

Yuu was a new recruit that graduated UA 3 years ago. Her quirk was air bending. She was advanced with her control over her quirk when she was in high school, but that's because she watched Avatar, and stole some tricks from there.

My agency is one of the largest ones in this city, Izukus is just larger. But not by much.

Suddenly one of our phones called. Usually that's for a distress call.

Then another.

Then another. Suddenly. Calls came in like crazy.

"What the hell?" I whispered, as people started answering the phones.

"Okay ma'am, calm down.... okay thank you, we will be right there." Yuu hung up and run towards me.

"There's an attack. We aren't sure by who though."

I nodded and ran towards the window. Scanning the city, looking for any sign of chaos.

Then before I could blink, a large being crashed through the window, grabbing a hold of my waist... flinging me out before I could even speak.