91 retpahc

( that's just chapter 19 backwards and this is gonna be a short chapter! )

"in a week is the UA sports festival... I expect every one to participate and go to the extreme because there are pro heros watching you. "

There was some gasps of fear, some with excitement and then there's Todoroki and Katsuki who didnt seem to give a damn.

I, on the other hand was ecstatic. I get to show every one how I'm super bad ass!

I get to go 'WATCHAAAA' and 'KABLOOYEE' with out any one getting mad at me!

After Aizaw sensei finally seemed to calm us down we went on with our normal subjects. Nothing special really, but man was it long.

I was walking home with Mina by my side. She was on her phone looking at god knows what. I'm presuming memes? I shrugged as she did a sudden giggle here and there.

She normally catches a train and isn't it lucky there's a train station around 5 minutes from where I live.

"SoooOoOoooo... Y/n. Doyoulikeanyone? " she said in an annoying voice.

I looked at her in confusion. Why the sudden topic?

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows, followed by wiggling them.

"PFFFFT! WHAT WAS THAT! "

"its called my man hypnotiser! "

"that is probably the reason why your still single. "

"HEY! wait... your still single? "

Oooh shit what did I do... Maybe she won't figure this out, she isn't the brightest in the class... No. She won't. Ha.. Ha...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU DATING WITH OUT TELLING ME!" she yelled in my face.

She started getting all jiggity. (is that a word? Who knows) and her eyes sparkling with interest.

I looked her a pretending to wipe her spit out of my face.

"say it not spray it... Geez. But n-no one! " oh god... I just stuttered. That's the most animeish thing I could've done that would've given away what I was trying to hide.

"ha! You stuttered! I thought I was your friend! " she started pouting like a little child and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"fine... I only started dating some one for not even a week. It's nothing too special. "

Her gasp was so over the top I swear I felt Kirby vibes coming out of her. And with her pink skin tone. She could be the walking, talking version of Kirby.

"who is it? Do I know this person? "

"I suppose"

"is it kirishima? Wait Nah... What about Izuku? He seems cute! "

"what? No! Just don't worry about it. I gotta head this way. I'll see you tomorrow Mina. " I waved goodbye as she pouted.

I walked into my house, kicking my shoes off and heading towards the living room.

"I'm home! "

No response. I walked into the kitchen to see no one. I walked into his room, the bathroom. Every where. Not a single sign of Hikaru any where.

I shrugged. He's probably out late again with his hero work and all. And then right on que my phone started to Ring.

Katsuki?

"hello? "

"hey. Are you busy? "

"Nah, why? "

"do I need a fucking excuse to talk to my girlfriend? "

"I suppose not" I laughed while continuing to talk to him. We talked for a while until it got pretty late. It's about 9 and Hikaru still isn't back?

"I gotta go. The old hag wants me. I'll see you tomorrow y/n"

"alright! See ya later katsukiiii~"

"wait. "

"what? "

"why aren't you calling me by my nickname any more? This entire thing you didn't say my Nick name once. "

"oh... I didn't think you wanted me to call you that any more... "

"of course I do... It's my fucking Nick name. Any way later y/n.byee"

"oh alright... Bye katsu-kun"

After saying that I could practically hear his smile from the phone.

(you know when you do that slight chuckle that indicates your smiling? Yeaaahh that one)

After hanging up a sighed. Falling asleep Nearly instantly. But the next couple of days seem to fly by...but one thing was troubling me.

In those 4 days Hikaru hasnt come home.