Chapter 26 - The Emotional Confrontation

Fa Mu Lan Point Of View

Waking up with something poking my back is unusual.

Opening my eyes I see Mu Mei sleeping on my left side facing me. Muddled on our position I roll a little to see what's poking me. What I saw shocked me, the Emperor was embracing me from behind in a deep slumber.

Disoriented on our position I look to my daughter. From what I remember I sleep with our daughter in the middle. How I ended up in my position is I don't know.

It is still dark outside so it means I need to go back sleeping. Prying his hands to go back to my original position on the bed carefully not waking him up I move a little but he just tightens his hold on me. The more I tried to separate us the more he's pulling me. His manhood is also poking me harder.

"Qing wakes up I cannot breathe properly," I told him when I felt his hugs leave me no breath.

He stirs and murmured "I love you, Mu Lan."

This guy is really something even on the sleep he is talking nonsense.

"Qing please I will die if you don't release me." I plead to him.

Suddenly his grip loose, "Mu Lan?" Why did you wake up? You need something?"

Staring at his drowsy self I asks him "Why am I sleeping beside you? As I remembered I was on the other side"

"Huh? I don't know you. Why are you with me?" He asks looking confused also.

"Qing tells me the truth, why am I here?" I told him about making a move going to the other side of the bed.

His hand automatically enclose me his embrace. "Where are you going? Please stay like this, I waited a long time to have you in my arms again"

"Tell me why I am here in this position," I told him not abandoning the topic.

He grumbles something unrecognizable and said "I take you from there. You daughter is keeping me away from you." He admits.

"Qing what did I told you before? Why are you not behaving?" I told him in a whispered voice afraid Mu Mei will wake up.

 "Mu Lan I am not doing anything I just want you to sleep inside my arms." He nuzzled my neck that made my hair raised.

"Are you sure you are not doing anything?" I asked him then push my ass towards his bulge.

"Ow! Don't do that if you don't want to get rape." He warns with a dangerous voice in my ears. "Do not test my limit Mu Lan I only have thread-like one so if you want to walk properly tomorrow don't do that again."