Chapter 28 - The Dance Of Love

Fa Mu Lan Point Of View

"Mu Lan you are still the most beautiful person I ever met," Fang said the son of Left Minister Fung.

Fang the future Left Minister

Fang is older than me by ten years. The guy was interested in me but I don't pay him any mind. If he discovered what's my real identity for sure he will lose his interest in me. Fang already offered me to be one of his mistress which I respectfully declined.

He even told me he will make me his first wife and will be the Madam of his house.

"Mister Fang good to see you again. How are you?" I said.

"My day has never been better now that I see your beauty," he told me.

Blushing on what he said I look to my cousin urging her to help me. This guy is very straightforward and never been afraid of my relatives. How many times already that my cousin gave him a threat but it seems he doesn't care.

"Oh, Mu Lan he will be your dance partner today," she said not looking at me.

What she said put me on the alarm state. "What do you mean he will be my dance partner?" 

My cousin about to respond but Fang beat him to it. "I will be your dance partner so we need to do some practice. I beg to Emperor Mun Wah to let me be your partner I hope you don't mind."

How will I not mind? Qing is here with me, I already imagined what his reaction if he will see us dancing. He is a very jealous and possessive person.

"Mister Fang it is alright if I will be dancing alone I don't like to bother you tonight." Making some excuse is all I can do.

"Mu Lan, how many times I told you do not call me Mister. Just call me Fang." He said. "You will never be bothering me, Mu Lan."

Then we heard some instrument playing. When I look to the side I see Fei Hung playing the Gu Zheng, it's a sign we need to start the dance practice, the others play along with her.