Chapter 42 - The Icy Cold Empress

Third Person Point Of View

Two shadows watching the servants transferring Mu Lan's thing from his wing to the Fa Household.

"What do you plan now? Mu Lan decided not to forgive the Emperor maybe it is better to back out and try not to interfere." The Prince from the Ting Kingdom said.

"For now I will just wait what really happens. Mu Lan seems not forgiving this time since it's been a week he stopped seeing the Emperor." Said by the man closed to Mu Lan.

"I don't really understand what happened but based on Mu Lan's attitude he will not let the Emperor go easily this time. He may be a forgiving person but if you grab all the patience he has in him you will be sorry because he will be stubborn and will not give you any chance anymore." The other person says. "I feel pity for the Emperor because he will experience the coldness of Mu Lan."

"Good thing I don't experience it yet but I saw one of your brothers suffered from it." The guy who loved Mu Lan dearly said. "It was not a good sight to see."

"Yeah he was devasted and we were young at that time, Mu Lan is such a nice person but if you got his evil side you will be sorry on your entire life." The Prince from the other Ting Kingdom said with a smile to himself. "It took him months before he gets his trust again."

"The Emperor will lose a lot here but I will not feel pity for him. If I will not be satisfied with the outcome of these changes of the event the plan to punish him will still continue. For now, I will just watch and enjoy it but one wrong move from the Emperor not only Mu Lan's cold shoulder he will suffer but my wrath also. If he died on my hand it is because he wished it from me." He said then turned around.

The Prince from another Kingdom cannot do anything but shakes his head. He is not jealous of Mu Lan because he knows his love for him is driven by his so much care for the Empress. He wishes before to marry Mu Lan if he could to protect him it is because he loves him but now I know he loved me more than Mu Lan. Even I was angry for the Emperor before but I understand that people can change and I saw all the changes the Emperor did.

Emperor Qing is now head over heels in love with his Empress and will do everything that he wishes from him. But there are habits that never dies. Him being possessive on something sometimes put him on a bad position just like now.

The day Yuan shows his self for Mu Lan we just woke up on the Fa Household that the Emperor was begging outside of Mu Lan's room. It is a horrible sight to see. Being in the Royal Family myself I know begging from Royals is very hard to do. We Royals were born to command and order everyone under us. Pride and dignity were thought about us since we were young.

The power and tittle we have never taught us to beg or even say sorry. The number one rule we learned was not to be sorry on the things you made just do something to make it up to it.