Chapter 36 - The Admittance Of Love

Xian Qing Point Of View

I am surprised by his bold move. My beloved Empress made the first move.

We are being apart for sixty days for his mourning to his little sister Princess Ann the real mother of my son Wang Zhou.

Because of his running away from the palace he didnt has a chance to formally mourn the death of my late concubine which is very close to his heart.

The mourning means he needs to go to the temple to pray for her soul and visit the dead person's grave for sixty days.

And also he should also live as a monk. Meaning no need sex for the entire mourning period.

That almost made me crazy, him not inside my arms and not under me at night almost leave me lost my mind.

How will I live without him around me? How could I function knowing he will not be on my bed at the sleeping time?

Good thing my brother explained to me that my Empress needs to formally mourn his dead little sister for her to move on for everything happened to his life.

Prince Zhen enlighten me on giving Mu Lan his time to totally release her so to his heart so that my Empress can walk forward.

It is not right for him to think he never had the chance to show his love to her, Princess Ann, by doing the mourning ritual.

My trusted brother also explained to me that I need to settle everything. The punishment of the people who planned to harm my beloved wife.

The ministers all suffered a lot, being a playmate for sex of the prisoner and being the food of my beloved Tigers.

The Tigers sure enjoyed eating them in front of my people. To show them what awaits them if they even think to harm the Royal Family and try to take advantage of the money of the Kingdom.

Those people are swindlers and greedy. They only think of their selves but not the people in need.

For the case of Fang, he is still in the prison being enjoyed by the prisoners.

He is the reason why I have been away also. I traveled with the Ting Brothers to discuss the matters to their imperial father.

Fang is from a wealthy family of the Ting Kingdom and son of the Kingdom's Left Minister. I cannot kill him anytime and I need to discuss it to Emperor Mun Wah.

Even though I am so much angry with him I cannot execute my plan to kill him on an instant. It will be politically incorrect.

But over my dead body, I will not allow them to take Fang from my jail.

He tried to do horrible things to my beloved Empress and I will not allow him to take a chance to execute it.

His family may wage a war for my Kingdom but they will never get possession of him. If I need to kill all his clan I will do it.