Chapter 11

A/N: Alright. We are getting to where Camila starts making 'appearances', however, to ease some fears, Lauren and Adrianne's relationship doesn't just fall apart overnight. Again, it's a very complicated situation that they are in and don't even realize it just yet. A lot of the comments the women made about their relationship in BWYDT (especially Adrianne's) were all made out of hindsight. It's one of those things you can see so clearly when you look back, knowing it was there all along, despite the fact that you couldn't really see it as it was happening. Same with Lauren. She knew that Camila was something special to her, but at the same time, she had Adrianne who was proving to be pretty perfect. So how did their relationship get so off course? That's what you're reading to find out. But again, nothing really happens overnight with these two.

Enough rambling. I'll let you get to the story already. I'm glad you all are still enjoying it. Now that the two are truly together things will get fluffier because there are going to be more... I don't want to say angst moments, but something similar. Little peeks that are going to bother you simply because you already know what is coming. But anyway, thank you for reading. And lastly, enjoy!

~/~/~/~

"Lauren... I have class in twenty minutes. You have to let go." There was a grumbling moan of protest as the raven-haired wrapped her arms tighter around her naked girlfriend's waist as they laid in bed. The bright morning light was crashing through the windows on to their faces, but Lauren just hid her eyes in Adrianne's flowing brown locks. "Lauren."

"No."

"I have class. And so do you for that matter." Adrianne stated with a bright smile as she peered across her bedroom while her attention was focused primarily on how cute the other woman was being.

"Skip it."

"Skip it?" The brunette echoed questioningly as she thought about it. She really was far too content to leave right now, but she couldn't always give Lauren what she wanted either. "Lets compromise. I'll stay if you talk."

"You stay. No talk."

"Cavewoman, no give me orders." Lauren squeezed her again, not finding the joke humorous, and Adrianne laughed. "Seriously. I'm going to get up and get ready for class unless I'm skipping it for more than cuddle time."

"But I like cuddle time."

"I know, which should be more motivation for you to agree with my terms."

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

Adrianne bit her bottom lip and turned over to face Lauren. "Who is she?"

The raven-haired opened her eyes so she was squinting, still blocking out the harsh morning light. "She who?"

The brunette grabbed the left arm draped over her waist and lifted it in the air, successfully blocking the sun from Lauren's eyes and pointed to the faint tattoo on her wrist. "She is... So, who is 'she'?"

The raven-haired rolled over on her back, taking in a deep breath and stared at her wrist. She wasn't entirely sure how she wanted to explain that.. or if she even should. "She is the one person that I gave every single reason in the world to hate me... and she didn't." Adrianne looked at her with confusion written clearly on her face. "This girl..." Lauren ran her thumb over her wrist in memory. "I tortured this girl in high school. I mean, I watched as I made her cry. And I smiled as she did it."

"You don't strike me as the cruel type," Adrianne stated, tucking her hands under her chin as she watched her girlfriend continue to stare at the permanent mark on her body. "And clearly she meant enough to you to get a tattoo for her. So what was so horrible about her that you felt the need to torture her?"