Chapter 14

James' POV

    "Oh. Hell. No."

    In front of me stood my baby sister getting her face sucked off by my best friend. I know I wanted my sister to find her mate, but Noah? He's a good guy, but we talk about everything. He has, in excruciating detail, told me all of his fantasies. I don't want to think of him and my sister together like that. It makes me sick thinking about them.

    "Can you believe it? NoNo is my mate. I would have never thought my big brother's annoying friend would be my mate." she turns away from me to stare dreamingly at Noah.

I would have never guessed that they would be mates. As kids Ella would always want to hang out with her amazing older brother, but  Noah would always annoy her. She started to call him NoNo because saying "No Noah" was hard for a little kid to say when she was upset. Even though he always annoyed her, he was always extremely protective of her.

"I am so happy for you Ella." I say as I pull her into a hug. I make direct eye contact with Noah and mouth "I will kill you if you hurt her." he just mouths back "never."

"Noah, can you help Ella unpack in a guest room, while I check on Penny."

"Sure thing, brother."

I roll my eyes and make my way up to visit Penny. She is still asleep, so I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms. I let out a content sigh, and sense Ezra relax. I think through everything I have been through with Pennelope. It hasn't all been easy, but I love every moment I have had with her. I close my eyes letting myself enjoy the presence of my mate. I didn't mean to fall asleep, but I wake up a little while later to a slight shifting in the bed. Cracking my eyes open, I glance over to see Penny's beautiful eyes.

"Hello love, I am glad to see you awake." I pause "Oh my goddess you're awake!" I sit up looking her over making sure she is alright. "Do you feel alright?"

"Yeah, I am a little sore, but I am alright. Why what happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I explain to her everything that had happened, and finished by apologizing, "I am so sorry I had to mark you. I wanted to wait until we were both ready, but..."

"James it is all right. You did what you had to in order to save me. It is alright, like you said it was going to happen. I know we wanted to know each other more before we marked each other, but now we can get to know each other more."

"I want to know everything about you. You don't know how happy I am that you are awake. When you weren't waking up, it was killing me. I was so worried you would never wake up. I-" she cut me off with a quick kiss. As soon as our lips touched sparks ignited and a warm tingling spread through my body. Before it went to far I pulled away and asked, "what was that for?"

"You were so upset, and it made me upset, and you looked so cute, and I just wanted to." a blush crept up her face, and I can't help, but smile at her cuteness.

"Well I am not complaining. Feel free to kiss me whenever you feel like it."

"What did I miss while I was passed out?"

"Well there was a rouge attack," her eye widened, "there was no casualties, but some pack members are injured. Also Noah found his mate"

"What?! Who is it."

"It is my sister" I grumble.

"Your sister is here? I was supposed to go with you and your mom to pick her up. I have to go say hi, she probably thinks I am an awful mate." She struggled to get out of the bed, and fell to the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey. You may be awake, but you are still recovering and very weak. Don't worry about my sister she understands. I just picked her up and brought her back. My mom is helping the injured wolves. She is getting settled in her room, but I'll go see if she is available to come meet you. Just promise you won't try to get up."

She nodded, and I went to my sisters room.

"Ew! No! Please!" I yell.

"Oh shut up we are fucking, we are just kissing."

"Language!" I shout at Ella. I don't like to think about my sister having sex, or my best friend, let alone together. "Pennelope is awake, and she feels bad that she wasn't able to pick you up. Are you able to meet her, or are you too busy sucking his face?"

"Yes!" she shrieked, "I want to meet my sister!"

She ran out of the room leaving  Noah pouting. I followed behind her and walked in to see her squeezing the life out of a shocked Penny.

"Ella, she is recovering. Don't suffocate her."

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I am so sorry. I am Ella your new sister." Ella was squealing.  Penny let out a small smile, as she realized Ella was not a threat.

"I am so glad to meet you. I've always wanted a sister." my beautiful mate whispers while blushing.

"You are so cute! We are going to be good friends, I can feel it. Now James get the hell out I have to get to know my new best friend."

I just laugh at my sisters antics, and give Penny a quick kiss before going to check on my pack members with Noah.