01 • Once Upon a Dream

The first thing that Lisa saw when she opened her eyes was the sleeping face of Bangtan Sonyeondan's Jeon Jungkook

They were both lying on a king size canopy bed with white see-through cloth and silk curtains draped on each side. The room they were in was rather small with its beige-colored walls and low ceiling. But, what caught her attention was the window that offered a breathtaking view of a scenic beach lined with palm trees.

There were many occasions in the past when she had a difficult time distinguishing dreams from reality. Like one time, she actually dreamed of having brunch with Michael Jackson, where she just blabbered about how much she idolized him the whole time.

Imagine her disappointment when she finally woke up from said dream and cried buckets of tears, knowing that she will never get to meet the King of Pop in this lifetime.

Right now, Lisa believed with all her heart that she was once again having one of her vivid dreams.

But, why is Jeon Jungkook, of all people, in here too?

She turned her attention back to the sleeping figure beside her. He was laying on his side and snoring up a storm. He also looked so innocent that she couldn't help but stare at him for a moment.

Lisa deduced that she might have fallen asleep again while listening to BTS' latest album; hence, the reason why the group's youngest appeared in her dream.

Satisfied with the only logical explanation she could come up with, the girl decided to go to the beach, and find out the extent of her wild imagination.

She left the sleeping boy behind and arrived at the spacious living room. There was a 75-inch television, a ruby love-seat sofa, a turntable, and a small collection of vinyl records on display. Adjacent to the living room was the kitchen with marble counter tops and a small dining area.

A feast ranging from roasted pork to pizza was sprawled out on the dining table. She began salivating at the sight; her plan of visiting the beach momentarily forgotten.

That was until Jeon Jungkook finally made an appearance. His doe eyes were still heavy with sleep and his long black hair was sticking all over the place. He looked quite adorable, if she was being honest. But then, when did Bangtan's youngest looked less than perfect, anyway?

The boy looked around the place, stretching his long limbs as he went, before his eyes landed on Lisa. They stared at each other for a few seconds, utter confusion evident on his face, before Lisa took it upon herself to start the conversation. "Hello, Jungkook."

"Lisa of BLACKPINK?"

"Yes, it's me! The one and only," she grinned.

Jungkook slowly walked towards the dining table to look at all the food. "Where are we?"