15 • Yellow

After a quick breakfast, the girl rummaged through the closet, more specifically, the lone drawer where the swimming attires were kept, to find the perfect bikini

What started out as a joke to mess with Jungkook became something that she really wanted to do in real life. Come to think of it, when will she have the chance to freely wear a swimsuit again when they return to Korea? Not in a million years, that was for sure.

It wasn't as if they were planning to upload the video into the internet either. Clearly, she should grab this opportunity to wear a cute beach outfit, have fun, and get some sunlight.

In the end, she opted to choose between a cute yellow high-neck bikini top and a simple navy blue triangle bikini top. She put them on top of the bed and called out, "Jungkook!"

Seconds later, the boy casually entered the room with a bottle of banana milk in one hand. Then, he stopped in his tracks, his doe eyes wide as he gazed at the two pieces of clothing on their bed.

"Help me choose, director-nim, which one do you think would look better on me?" She asked him.

The boy looked confused as heck. "Are you serious?"

"Yes," she replied with a straight face, "did you really think I would lounge around the beach in my baggy t-shirt and sweats? In this weather? Now, please tell me which one you prefer."

Jungkook was quiet for a few moments before muttering in a tiny voice, "I like the yellow one."

"Hmmm, okay." This bright color always looked good on her, anyway. "Alright, exit the premises please, so I can go change."

•••

Back in the living room, Jungkook busied himself with setting up the iPod and small bluetooth speakers he found in the game room. He planned to take the electronics with them to the beach, along with a bottle of water for Lisa.

Too busy thinking about the new filming styles that he wanted to try, he didn't readily notice that his muse was now standing in front of him.

He looked up to see her wearing the yellow bikini top and denim shorts. Her gray hair fell in loose waves down her neck, her face was devoid of any makeup. In her right hand was a tiny container of sunblock, while a pretty purple scarf hanged on her shoulder.

It took everything in him not to blatantly gawk at Lisa Manoban.

"Do I look okay?" She asked worriedly, "I don't think this design suits my thin frame."

"You look great," he was quick to reassure her. As a matter of fact, she looked absolutely stunning.

Lisa looked too sexy actually, that the sight of her was quickly turning him on.

He internally face-palmed himself. This was what he feared ever since the girl started with her jokes the day before. Worse, the thin board shorts he was wearing was not helping his case at all.

The scowl didn't leave the girl's face, "you're only saying that to be nice. I look ridiculous in this." Lisa abruptly went back to the bedroom with a grunt.

A minute later, she returned wearing a cream semi-transparent dress that reached below her knees. "I don't look half-bad now, I think. Let's just go to the beach so I can get some vitamin D."

He would beg to differ. Everything about her, her every skin and bone, was beautiful to him and would remain as such for a very long time.

•••

The boy started filming and taking pictures of her the second they left the confines of the house. Jungkook told her to do whatever she wanted during the shoot and she didn't need to be told twice.

Like the goofball that she was, Lisa joked around the male idol the whole time. She acted cute one second then sexy the next, making him laugh at all of her shenanigans.

There wasn't an ounce of awkwardness in the air as they filmed around the white-sand beach. In the background, random songs resounded from the bluetooth speakers, which made the experience more laid-back.

She thought that Jungkook was pretty cool in all aspects, especially with the way he carried himself. But, to her, he seemed the coolest when he was behind a camera, immersed in perfecting his craft.

His talent, ingenuity, and dedication were the qualities that made him different from others. She was learning a lot from him.

Within an hour, they had wrapped up the shoot and took a rest under a coconut tree. The turquoise waters ahead glistened underneath the golden sun.

She didn't even know why they hadn't gone swimming in the beach before. Truth be told, minus the fact that they were brought to the island against their will, they were living in some kind of paradise.

"Let's go swimming now, Jungkook," she told him, "put on some sunscreen."

"You go swim, Lisa. I'll just stay here for a while."

She pouted at that, "really? there's only two of us in this whole island and you're going to make me swim in the beach on my own? You suck, Jungkook!"

Without wasting any second, Lisa took off her cover-up and shorts, and ran towards the sea. The cool splash of saltwater greeted her, making her squeal in delight.

"The water feels so nice!" She yelled before looking back at the male idol. He was watching her, a tiny smile on his face. "C'mon, join me! What are you waiting for?"

He remained in his seat as he gazed at her for a few more seconds. Then, his grin grew wider, as if he found the answer to a question that had been bothering him all this time.

In one swift movement, Jungkook took off his shirt and jogged towards her. He submerged himself into the saltwater, wetting his long, black hair.

As they talked and swam in the cool waters of the sea, Lisa slowly realized that for someone who didn't spend much time with men due to her job's restrictions, she had never once felt uncomfortable in Jungkook's presence.

From the very first day, he never made her feel wary of him. His eyes held such gentleness and warmth that she hadn't felt unsafe with him even for a second. At this point, she trusted him with her life completely.

It had only been nine days since she was kidnapped and brought to a remote island with a complete stranger, but Lisa had somehow found a safe place in Jeon Jungkook.

End of Chapter 15