25: Tour | Mature Content

NSFW Another somewhat smutty chapter. 

Finished at the bathing pool, Lenix wrapped a towel around his waist as he stepped out and waved Imogen over.

Imogen floated in the pool, completely relaxed and comfortable. He watched as Lenix stepped out of the pool, his muscles moving enticingly beneath his skin. 

Imogen eyed every bit of Lenix's sexy back greedily, from his wide sturdy shoulders down his flexible spine, the lean waist to his muscular butt. Powerful thighs and nicely shaped calves. 

Lenix motioned again to Imogen to come to him. This time Imogen slowly paddled his way over.

Lenix wrapped Imogen from head to toe in a large fluffy towel and picked him up carrying him away with large strides. His strong arms wrapped around Imogen's waist with Imogen's back against Lenix's chest and his legs curled up in the towel.

The edge of the towel was flopping around in his face and he only got an occasional glimpse of his surroundings. 

"Wait, this tour is no good!" Imogen complained.

"What's the problem?"Lenix paused midstride.

"I can't see much and you're walking so fast. Where are we now? Where are we going?" Imogen struggled to get the towel away from his face to get a better look around.

"Going to the bedroom," Lenix said decisively.

"No! That's the last stop. What room is this? A sitting room? I wanna do it here." Imogen spoke in the most demanding voice he could manage.

Lenix paused raising an eyebrow. He couldn't help but be amused at Imogen's willfulness.

Imogen turned his head to look back at Lenix with teasing eyes. "Or aren't you ready for more yet?" Imogen asked in a cheeky voice.

"Are you questioning my stamina?"

"I am! Do me now or I'll always doubt you." Imogen's eyes clearly displayed his interest, eyeing Lenix with a heated challenge, his chin lifted slightly. He wiggled out of the towel, dropping it from his body.

This kind of demand was impossible for Lenix to ignore. Lenix growled and turned Imogen in his arms so that they were chest to chest, firmly wrapping Imogen's legs around his waist. Imogen's body molded perfectly to his. Lenix used one hand to support under Imogen's butt while the other removed the towel from his own waist. 

"You are surprisingly naughty Imogen." His free hand pinched Imogen's butt then ran up his back, tangling into Imogen's hair at the back of his head.

"Are you falling for me all over again?" The grin on Imogen's face could only be described as wild and a bit wicked. He shifted his position slightly so he could hold himself up better on Lenix's body.

"I am." Lenix stopped any more of Imogen's shameless flirting with an aggressive kiss. As he spread Imogen's still soft opening with his fingers.

Imogen could feel Lenix rising again underneath him. He gasped happily and tilted his hips, rubbing against the growing member causing it to twitch and lengthen faster. 

"Imogen... " Lenix groaned and bit Imogen's lower lip rocking his hips up to rub back against Imogen's perky ass.

The sound of Lenix's erotic voice as he called his name sent shivers racing down Imogen's spine spreading out through his nerves in tingling waves.

"You are so sexy, Lenix. I even lose to your voice." Imogen said breathily.

Lenix pushed Imogen against the wall as he entered his tight, hot channel all at once. Imogen gasped sharply at the sudden intrusion. His lips parted slightly as he panted heavily.