Chapter 5, Promo Interview For The Show

-recap-

I swear I choked on absolutely nothing after hearing that response from William, I couldn't carry on so I tossed the script on the coffee table as I collapsed beside Louis, "can we stop now?"

"If you think that was uncomfortable wait until you read the kiss scene."

WAIT WHAT?!

I

HIM

WE

KISS

SCENE?!

*****

Louis' POV

Brooklyn just glared at me in disbelief failing to comprehend what I just told her while I remained in a panic so I shook her on the spot trying to get her to cooperate, "we need to think of a solution!"

I slowly released my hands from either of her arms as she remained in her shocking state unable to produce any words, next minute she just collapsed due to her dramatic shock.

I hovered over her just waving my hands in her face to snap her out of it, "Brooklyn stop being dramatic."

Waving my hands didn't snap her out of it so I grabbed her drink which woke her up in an instant, she shot up choking out her words, "thank god that was just a nightmare, I remember you telling me about a kiss scene."

"I wish it was a nightmare, unfortunately we're living in that nightmare!" I screeched out my frustration as she glared at me in a blank stare, "don't you dare faint again you loon." I snapped her out of it with a frustrated shook.

"We need to come up with an solution!" I shot up from the sofa to pace back and forth trying to think of an solution while she buried her face into her hands out of frustration, "AGH! WHY?! Can you just kiss someone else on the show!?"

"Like who?! No! I'm not freaking kissing anyone! You kiss someone else.. like... Liam!... I don't know!" I frustratedly came up with an answer with my panicking mind as I collapsed beside her on the sofa while she shot a glare at me, "No freaking way! You know Liam is Ashton and Ashton is Ashley's twin brother!"

After that realisation I nervously breathed out my next words I couldn't dare to finish, "there's only one solution..."

".....to actually kiss." Brooke finished off the sentence with a deep sigh amongst her hesitated mutter.

The awkwardness came crushing back like never before until Brooklyn frustratedly exclaimed her thoughts, "I need to call Ni! But I can't!"

...oh yeah, I have her phone...

"Are you going to tell him!?" I fired my question as I watched her frustratedly pace back and forth not knowing what to do, "no way! It's embarrassing as it is! Oh hell, he's never going to watch that episode! He must never know! I just need to ring him because I need him to stay over at mine.... could you text him?"

Her panicking frustration was replaced with an aggressive set of nerves being desperate to get out the situation and my company... she couldn't bare to look at me, I can't blame her as that was my reaction when I first read over the script...