Chapter 20, What A Mess

-Recap-

After taking Niall's protest into mind I immediately eyed Harry who nervously explained, "The plan isn't going to plan.... listen she didn't know he was going, she was only going to support her Friend, Lexi. The plan is still the plan as they're not technically on talking terms... so everything is okay."

"Are you saying she's on a date with..." I trailed off as I couldn't say his name but Harry knew exactly who I was talking about so he lightly nodded for his reply.

"Even after all the cruel things Louis said to her she's still hanging around with him! Harry we need to take the plan up a notch." I frustratedly expressed as Harry dragged me over to his car, "I don't want them to be together as much as you so don't worry she'll soon hate the sight off him. Go out there and crash the date. I'll drop you off to where the date is."

The game is on!

*****

Louis' POV

"Isn't this fun guys?" Brooke's friend, Lexi started a conversation while Brooke and I placed our menus in front of us to avoid each other, "Yeah..." Brooke and I awkwardly replied to Lexi's question while Liam happily replied with "absolutely."

Lexi noticed that Brooke had the menu in front of her face so she placed it down on the table, "talk to your date." She whispered over to Brooke while Brooke gave a death glare at me, "no." She bluntly answered with attitude before placing the menu in front of her face again.

Lexi glared at Brooke then faced me to apologise for Brooke, "I'm sorry, she's not always like this. She hasn't been on a date in a very long time."

Lexi then pulled Brooke up from her seat to take her somewhere to chat, "Brooke what was that?!" She muttered with annoyance as they both walked away.

"Well this is awkward..." Liam mumbled out as he casually looked at his menu.

"Was this your plan?!" I whisper-yelled taking his menu away so he'll look at me, "I swear I had no idea." He rose his hands in defence as I continued to glare at him as the girls joined us at the table, Lexi told Brooke to sit back down while she stayed standing, "let's go Li." Lexi took Liam's hand to take him to another table while Brooke gasped watching them unexpectedly walk away until she slowly turned to face me nervously, "I had no idea she was going to do that."

"Whatever." I bluntly replied looking away with attitude while she huffed out, "what's the point."

"Yeah what is the point?" I snapped my eyes at her noticing Ashton behind her looking so smug until he reached the table, "Brooke I'm so glad you're here." Ashton greeted in a shaky tone as he popped himself beside her.

"What's wrong Ash? Are you okay?" She worriedly asked as he wrapped her into a hug whispering out, "I got stood up."

"Ash, I'm sorry. We can go if you want?" She requested as they pulled out of the hug whilst I rolled my eyes with annoyance seeing how pathetic Ashton was being.

Before they could leave the waitress strolled over with their notepad, "have you decided what you want?"

Looks like you'll have to stay. I smirked to myself as they froze eyeing the waitress.