Chapter 21, The Truth Is Out

Brooklyn's POV

"He's not going to hurt you-" before Louis could carry on Ashton cut him off by wrapping his arm around me to bring me into a side hug, "don't worry Brooke, Ashton is here."

Once we pulled out the hug I sat back up feeling so exhausted.

Ashton's POV

Brooke kept drifting off looking so exhausted until she ended up leaning over on Louis' shoulder out like a light.

Just as I was about to place her on my shoulder Louis whacked my arm away from her, "it's okay she can stay there. You don't want to wake her up do you?"

"Of course not." I groaned under my breath as I sat back in my seat with annoyance brewing within.

I can't believe she forgave him after everything that happened today!

She really does love him, thing is she doesn't exactly know she does so there is still a chance for me! I got to step my game up.

Once Liam parked in Brooke's driveway another augment was about to break out between Louis and I, before it could get any further with us screaming in each other's faces Harry butted into the conversation from the front door , "Ash and I got this."

"I won't give up without a fight. You can't get rid of me that easily." Was Louis last response before he stormed off back to his house.

-The Next Morning-

I was rudely awoken by Harry's protest blasting through my ears whilst being constantly shaken forcefully, "ASHTON WAKE UP!"

I slowly lifted my eyes open glaring at him in annoyance as I mumbling out my sleepy bafflement, "what?"

I ended up getting dragged out of the guest bed over to Brooklyn's bedroom, I was too tired to fight back or even comprehend while Harry was informing his plan that just went through my head away, "just hop into bed beside her before she wakes up."

The confusion was added onto my tired mind as I was placed beside Brooke not knowing what to do...

Once I realised what was going to happen once Brooke finds me in her bed just in my joggers I ended up just freezing on the spot as it was too late to run away as her alarm went off.

Next second she was found scaring at me being held in shock, I knew her mind was running with question...

Brooklyn's POV

WHY THE HECK?!

WHAT THE HECK?!

WHEN THE HECK?!

All these questions were running around wondering why the heck Ashton was beside me in just his tracksuit bottoms all those questions brought all these thoughts that added up into: Shame...

I ended up falling out of bed when I was trying to back away from him until I ended up hitting my bedroom door while I remained held in disbelief and greet dismay at his presence, he just sent a faint smile with his casual greet, "Morning my love."

My love?!

I wanted to ask what he was doing here looking like that but his presence early this morning and casual greet kinda answers it...

Strong waves of shame, disgust, guilt overpowered me once I realised what just happened between us, the fact I can't even recall it makes me more of a disgrace....

"D-did we-" I choked up my words hoping he'll just say no to bring some sort of relief, however the hesitated nodded answer crushed that hope.

I was left with these disgusting words running through my mind which lead me to collapse on my knees screaming my acknowledgment whilst hearing James' demonic voice pricing those horrid words through my ears, "I KNOW I AM A DISGRACE!"