Bonus Chapter

-When Niall first discovered Louis-

Brooklyn's POV

As I grabbed my math book out my locker I heard Niall dashing down the hall in a hurry while screaming out my childhood nickname, "Brooky boo!"

"What's up Ni?" I giggled my bafflement as he collapsed in my arms trying to catch his breath back to prepare himself to announce his enthusiastic statement, "....I've been up all night binge watching interviews! There's this British singer who creates masterpieces! I've educated myself on British slang so I could understand him!"

"If you stayed up all night why are you full of energy? Oh no, you didn't drink an expresso did you? Ni you know that drink makes you hyper." I started as we walked over to Niall's Locker, "I know , but I don't know how I got onto Louis' interviews. The interviews and the songs are more important than some stupid math exam. We're going to attend his tour together, I don't care if you say no!"

"That's exactly what I did last night but with 5 seconds of summer. I keep doing it every night. I tell myself to study but then 5 seconds of summer does another interview and I'm like I need to watch this then I end up watching funny moments again. They're announcing some big new today! Hey concerts are our thing I'll attend any." I squealed with excitement which let Niall to squeal with me, "Louis is announcing something big too! I swear if they tour together! Our world has become one!"

Amongst our squealing session of excitement some idiots walking past decided to mutter their 'nickname' for us, 'freaks' we hear that all the time so we're pretty much used to it now...

"If being freaks makes us happy than so be it!" I exclaimed my reply not being fazed at all.

"Yeah we're just expressing ourselves for what makes us happy and music makes us happy so jog on!" Niall fired his exclaim after me which leave me to grew in bafflement, "why are you telling them to jog?"

"Oh I didn't. Jog on means go away." Niall casually explained as we walked to our math class.

-

- After school at Brooklyn's house

I kept refreshing 5 seconds of summer's twitter account even though I have their notifications on, I just need to find out this announcement! I couldn't wait any longer!

As I was staring at my screen I heard clicking from my window from behind so I turned around seeing Niall lifting my window open to get in.

I lightly laughed to myself as I walked over to help him. He literally climbs up the tree to get to my window.

"Ni boo how many times do I have to tell you that my mom doesn't like it when you do that." I lightly laughed as we walked over to my laptop sitting up at my desk.

"I did knock but your mom said you needed some space. She told me to come back tomorrow. After hearing that I needed to see my best friend, I had no choice this time. I've decided to take the window on desperate measures. Anyway are you okay? What's going on?" Niall sat beside me showing full concern written across his face.

"I don't want to talk about it...." I trailed off hoping he'll drop it, I just hate to burden him... he could clearly see something was wrong though, he immediately brought me into a tight warm hug, "you know I love you right? I'll always be here for you. You could never be a burden... I hate it when you push me away..."

I just held him tighter to prevent him to see the heartbreaking tears that soon streamed down my face. His questions just brought the pain back... I could just say it's stress from finals to calm his worries, ".....finals are stressing me out..." I choked out my shaky words which lead Niall to try to break out the hug but I ended up holding him tighter because I didn't want him to see me like this.