Chapter 10, "I'm Not Jealous!"

-Recap-

Lauren placed her cup down on the side board then snatched my cup from my hand to tip it all over herself?! I just froze as she handed my cup back. I was in shock after witnessing her pouring my drink all over herself so I didn't move an inch.

"Oh my god Brooklyn!" She exclaimed in a cry grabbing everyone's attention.

What the actual-

I then realised I had the empty cup that she poured over herself so I quickly placed it down. It was bad timing as Louis turned up, "what happened?"

"I don't-" I was immediately intruded by Lauren explaining false information, "Brooklyn got mad at me then told me to stay away from you-" before she could carry on with her bs I butted into the conversation, "I never threw my drink at her! I watched her do that to herself! She's setting me up-" of course she talked over me to cut me off, "how could I do that when she was the one who had the cup in her hands-" oh hell naw! I had to intervene so I could carry on defending myself, "you gave it back to me!"

"Enough! Brooklyn apologise to Lauren!" Louis came in between us believing that lying weirdo over his friend! "Hell naw! I didn't do it so I won't apologise for something she did to herself!" I fired my defence as he shook his head in disbelief until Niall butted into the convo, "I watched that weirdo do it to herself! Brooke didn't do it."

"Of course you'll stick up for your best friend. It was obvious Brooke did it!" Louis shot back in Niall's face before turning to face Lauren, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't you dare yell at Niall!" I defend my best friend as Louis got into my face, "Why not?! He torn the number apart! And here you are throwing a drink at the same girl! I finally get it now, you told him to tear the paper!"

"That's enough! Brooklyn c'mon let's go. You too Niall." I heard Harry making his way through the crowd who were glaring at us.

I just huffed to myself as I stormed my way over to the door,

"good riddance!"

*****

Continuing in Brooklyn's POV

When I entered my house I immediately went upstairs to get out of this useless consume and make up. I just wanted to get into my pjs and rewatch the The Vampire Diaries to get my mind off all this crap, I was done!

He believed a girl, he just met over his friend! We got to know each other whereas they don't know each other yet he believed her?!

My frustrating thoughts was soon interrupted by a silent knock at the door, "come in!" I called as I wiped the make up off my face.

"Are you okay?" Harry strolled in the room standing behind me, just glaring at me with concern through the mirror.

"Why did he believe her?! He just met her!-" before I could carry on expressing my frustration Harry softly butted in, "Brooklyn calm down. Wait are you jealous?"

"What- No! Why would I be jealous? He can annoy her now." I muttered under my breath with extreme  irritation as I threw a glare at him through the mirror.

"You are aren't you?" Harry observed me not listening to a word as I slowly turned to face him, I looked at him dead in the eyes so he'll take my words into mind, "Harold, I'm. Not. Jealous."