Chapter 17, Is This A Good Idea?

-Recap-

I soon drifted off into my thoughts about the jacket, she actually brought it so does that mean she's actually wearing my dress?!

Once we realised what happened Brooke and I furiously exclaimed our in synced bellow of a protest, "They are all snakes!"

They can't get away with this, they played us twice! It's time to get back at them!

"Brooke, you ready to bring back our role play game? We need to get back at those snakes for playing us dirty."

"You know what? I'm on!"

*****

Continuing in Louis' POV

"Speaking of the devil he just messaged me, he's telling us to go a 'restaurant' called rooftop

"Speaking of the devil he just messaged me, he's telling us to go a 'restaurant' called rooftop. It's actually a club. Obviously it's a surprise party. C'mon let's practice our surprise faces." I led Brooke out of the hotel room to make our way over to my car.

I hopped into the driver's seat while she hopped into the passenger's seat, "I got some rules while we make our fake relationship real, no touching, no kissing, no calling me love etc." She listed as I pulled out of the car park.

"I'm not going to touch or kiss you anyways, you're disgusting." I groaned while she playfully rolled her eyes, "do you think the boys would question it? It's what couples do. They won't buy it."

"Well we have to make an exception so they'd buy it. All we want, is for them to stop with their stupid plans to get us together. This will stop it by beating them at their own game, then smash the truth in their faces." I reminded while she deeply sighed her agreement, "okay but only when they're around."

"That's the whole point, love." I sarcastically answered as she threw me a glare before she fired back her mock, "I'll give you a point in a minute, love."

"What's that supposed to mean, love?" I mocked a question as I looked ahead at the road while she muttered her mock back, "Nothing, love."

Once we arrived, we walked real slow to the rooftop club as we were dreading what we had to do.

"It's show time." I breathed out as we linked hands so everyone can buy this fake relationship so they'll quit their stupid games.

When we both walked into the club we scanned the darkness to see if anyone was around to pretend we had no idea what's going on.

Once the lights shone along with the music blasting through our ears everyone made themselves known from their hiding spots cheering happy birthday!