Chapter 12, "It's For The Best"

-Recap-

I changed into my pjs then headed into my bedroom seeing Louis on right side of the bed patting beside him.

"Louis please remove yourself from my bed." I stood by my onsite bathroom door as he slowly made his way over to me standing and inch away. "You're so annoying." Whispered softly as his lips hovered over mine...

"You're so full of yourself." I softly replied as I took a step back until I hit the bathroom door while Louis placed his hands on either side of me on the door so I was trapped, "loser." After his comment he dived in to kiss me.

I didn't pull away and neither did he, we kept insulting each other within the kiss though.

"Idiot."

"Div."

"Jack ass."

"Little shit."

After each insult the kiss grew heavier taking my breath away.

WHAT THE ACTUAL-

Next minute I was in my bathroom.

I never opened the door.

What-

Hold up.

Did I actually imagined myself kissing Louis?!

HOLY HELL COWS!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

*****

Louis' POV (from when Brooke left the room)

Niall and I were left in awkward silence once Brooke left us to deal with the awkwardness, I couldn't stand it so I decided to leave the room myself as I stated my honesty, "you're a strange lad, you know that right? I mean really really strange. Brooke's not here to defend you now. Plus I bet she thinks the same."

"Yeah Brooke tells me I sometimes act strange, it creeps her out but she says I'm special so she still loves me." Niall grew a huge grin as I stood at the door frame glaring at him before I decided to walk off with my hesitated reply, "...yeah you are, you're um..... one of a kind. Anyway I'll see you later."

Once I arrived back to my house, I dived on my sofa just scrolling through the comments on Niall's post.

So cuteeeee!!

They look like an actual couple!

I love them!

Cutest thing on earth!

Louook!

Yeah... Niall officially made things worse. Thanks mate.

I tossed my phone at the sofa cushion before I sat back back to rest my eyes for a little while as I was just exhausted,

My nap was soon intruded by someone constantly banging at the door so which just lead me to stumble to the door with my wondering mind wondering who was at the door at 10pm.