Chapter 22, The Collab

-Recap-

"Is this Brooklyn Bailey? I'm Louis Tomlinson's manager from Rebel Records."

Oh fudge cakes!

My face just burned red in serious embarrassment as the call remained in awkward silence...

Wait why is Louis' manger calling me?

Maybe his manager is going to tell me to leave Louis alone....

"Are you still there Brooklyn?" Louis' manager dragged me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, anything I can help you with?" I asked politely whilst trying to keep my embarrassment under control.

"Yes actually, tomorrow we want you to come down to our studio for a demo of a song. Are you interested, we think you're perfect for it."

What is going on?

I'm so confused?

A demo of a song?

Wait I get to go in a recording studio?

Without any hesitation I spoke up my acceptance, "I'm down."

Wait I don't sing?

I can't sing either.

What have I got myself into?

Wait hold the front door, I finally realised!

Louis' manager!

Song demo!

Oh

My

God!

*****

Continuing in Brooklyn's POV

I grabbed my phone to click Niall's contact with my trembling hands, "Niall!"

"Brooke? What's up? Oh my god don't tell me you and Louis are in a relationship! AHHHHH MY BABIES!" He screamed down the phone so I pulled the phone away from my ear waiting for him to stop, "Ni, noooo, it's a long complicated story to explain. Louis ran away because he thought it was the best thing and now boom I think we're doing a song together." I explained really fast down the phone unable to wrap my head around it.

"Wait Louis is gonna release a new song? AH YES, GONNA BE BLESSED BITCH!" I could tell he was jumping around going crazy in excitement.

"WAIT BROOKLYN FREAKING BAILEY DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT?! A COLLAB?! OH MY FREAKING GOD, OH MY-" CRASH

I just stared at my phone seeing I was no longer on the call with Niall which means whatever that crash was cut the call off! Oh gosh I hope Niall is okay. I should've known it was better to say that news face to face....

I walked outside with my crutches to head to Niall's house until I stopped on my tracks once I saw Niall sprinting over to me in PJs.

"Brooklyn!" Niall breathed out letting himself collapse in my arms so I had to just drop my crutches to catch him, "Ni, you're crazy."

Louis' POV

Just as I was about to unlock my front door to my house, Harry jumped out of my garden bush, "please talk to Brooklyn. She won't listen to me." A guilt-ridden Harry climbed out of the bush to walk over to me while I stood at my door huffing to reply, "Harry she'd forgive you, you're her brother and I'm her friend who she keeps on forgiving when I do something unforgivable."

"You seriously never deserved her forgiveness." He gritted his teeth at me before he storming off over to Brooke's drive as I glared at him in annoyance, "Neither do you!"