Chapter 9, Hell-o-ween Party

-31st October 2018-

-Halloween-

Brooklyn's POV

I drew the curtains to gaze out the window seeing the beautiful fall weather beyond my eyes, "what a lovely peaceful m-"

"Happy Halloween!" Harry burst into the room with Hurricane in a enthusiastic cheer.

I let out a giggle as I turned to face him, "you're excited that it's Halloween."

"Because of the Halloween party! Niall is coming over in a bit. Childhood memories!" Harry happily ran out of the room full of excitement leaving me to giggle to myself.

I wasn't planning on going to Louis' Halloween party because of the situation that shall not be named. We only speak when it's work related.

I got dressed into a casual fall outfit then did my usual morning routine. Now it was time to walk Hurricane.

I put the lead on him then set off for the walk. I always walk quickly when I walk past Louis' house.

So that's what I did today until, "BROOKLYN!" I heard Louis' British accent behind me.

I deeply sighed to myself as I turned around, "oh hey Lou-" I soon cut myself off once I saw two young girls beside him. They must be his sisters!

"These are my sisters who I was telling you about. This is Phoebe and this is Daisy." Louis introduced his sisters who immediately brought me into an hug, "we're huggers!"

I just beamed a smile as I brought up, "I've heard so much about you both. I hope you'll have a lovely time here in America."

"Brooke can I talk to you?" I heard from Louis once we pulled out the hug.

I nodded then gave Hurricane's lead to Daisy as they wanted to stroke Hurricane.

Louis led us over to his front door as he shyly requested, "I need help with the Halloween decorations. Niall said you're really good at organising these type of things."

"Did he? Yeah I used to organise birthday party, Halloween and Christmas parties for the family and Niall. Who's help do you need?" I rose my eyebrow at him whilst holding back my laughs. I just want to hear him say he needs my help. This never happens so I need to hear it.

"Please don't make me say it." He breathed out as I playfully nudged his arm, "who's help do you need? Niall's?"

"Yours." He muttered under his breath as I softly giggled out, "I didn't catch that. Who's?"

"Brooklyn Bailey, I need your help." He eyed me with hopefulness lighting up his face.

"See it wasn't that hard." I lightly chuckled as I lightly nudged his arm once more as he led us inside the house, "so any ideas?"

I scanned the hall visualising what I could do, "yeah I've got a fair few ideas! But it's a surprise! Can I decorate the hall way, kitchen, living room and the outside? I'm bursting with creative ideas!" I turned to face him bursting with excitement as he gasped out, "Brooke that'll take hours."

"It's fine, I'll just decorate then head back home to chill. As it's a surprise you've got to hang at my house for the day! I can handle it from here." I lightly guided Louis over to the door who immediately stopped us on our tracks as he gasped out his question, "so you're not attending the party? Brooklyn you have to come!"

"I'll think about it now go!" I shoved him out the door playfully being determined and motivated to decorate.

"Can we help!" The twins' faces lip up with joy by the door, giving us the impression they were listening to our convo.