Chapter 15, The Full Reunion

-part two of the night-

-Recap-

My jaw dropped seeing his passionate self in his element blowing everyone away with his raw talent that truly hits home. Every emotion he portrayed, I felt. He was now the centre of the world having my full attention.

He made contact with someone who wasn't that far from us so I followed his gaze seeing... Lauren!

Ashton noticed my emotions switched... I couldn't even describe how I felt so Ashton wrapped his arm around me caressing my back.

When we pulled away I made contact with Louis while he sang, "I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody. But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah
I can't get it out of my head."

Within a second he broke our contact with such emotion that I couldn't figure out.

Ashton knew what was happening so he placed his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him
so I rested my head upon his shoulder while thinking about those lyrics.

He wasn't lowkey telling me that, right?

It was just a coincidence, right?

Yeah I'm sure it was...

*****

Continuing in Brooklyn's POV

Once the show finished Liam somehow managed to get backstage to see Louis. Of course Niall went to follow him. So it was just, Harry, Ashton and I waiting outside on the O2 steps that were actually quite far from the O2 entrance especially the Arena itself.

"I wanna go." I nervously sighed being uncomfortable which just lead Ashton to wrap his arm around me bringing me closer to him so I rested my head upon his shoulder while he caressed my upper arm.

We just sat there in silence for a while until we heard Niall screaming on the top of his lungs, "we're back, so let's eat dinner!"

I didn't bother to turn around, so I remained in my spot mumbling out, "I'm not hungry."

"I know a great place, Niall." Once I heard his British accent I instantly turned around with a light of Hope which was soon shattered once I saw Lauren cuddled up to Louis.

I silently groaned to myself as Ashton slowly left my side to get up from the step, "c'mon, sweetheart." Ashton placed his hand out for me to take so I slowly took hold of his hand after some hesitation.

Wait did he just call me sweetheart?!

I gazed over to Louis whom was glaring at Ashton in pure unnecessary disgust which soon eased once he faced me for a few seconds until he turned to face Lauren, "Are you cold, darling?"

Did he just call her darling?!

She lightly nodded so he instantly took his hoodie off to give it to her.

"Thanks, babe." She kissed his cheek which made me feel something unexplainable so I just muttered, "Please get a room." under my breath which caused Louis to snap his eyes at me, "I'd say the same thing about you both." He fired back taking a step forward keeping Lauren behind him.