Chapter 18, New Year's Eve Hell

-31st December 2018-

-New Years Eve-

Brooklyn's POV

I usually spent Christmas and new year in New York but I had to cut the trip short, as tomorrow will be packed with interviews for the show as the first episode airs tomorrow. I don't think Louis will be there as he's in England.

Niall is coming down to my house later on as we haven't seen each other since Christmas as we've been spending time with our families. He's also having a New Years party at his house tonight!

I was just chilling in my living room watching some Netflix in my pjs just filling in the time with some chill time before Niall comes over,

My relaxing hour was soon cut short by a knock at my door, I immediately thought of Niall! He came down two hours early!

I jumped up off the couch to dash over to the door excitedly cheering out, "Niall!"

I swung the door open being greeted by someone who I wasn't expecting, my cheerful smile just dropped into disbelief as I was taken by surprise,

Somehow I found myself just diving into a hug with Louis for a spilt second until I immediately broke out whilst questioning myself while he grew a little smirk as he decided to invite himself inside, "You're happy to see me." 

"No I thought you were Niall hence I called you Niall when I opened the door. I was expecting him so don't think you're special." I patted his shoulder as I walked past him to head into the living room to carry on watching Netflix on the couch.

"Well you got a better deal, me." He remained having his smug smirk as he popped himself beside me while wonder took over me, "Why are you here?"

"I thought I'd visit my fake girlfriend." He playfully  answered which lead me to sarcastically awe, "Aw did you miss me too much?"

"In your dreams." He snorted his laugh as I shot up from the couch to head into the kitchen muttering out, "Jackass."

"I didn't catch that." I heard him say behind me as I rolled my eyes before turning around to ask him, "do you want anything to drink?"

"Anything you're having." He answered as he locked on the show on Netflix as he placed his legs up on my coffee table making himself right at home.

As I head off into the kitchen I sarcastically commented, "please make yourself at home."

He was already doing that.

When I entered the living room with our drinks I saw Louis was now looking at my phone so I immediately placed the cups down on the coffee table so I could place my hand in front of him with my demand, "hand over my phone, Tomlinson!"

He shot up from the couch placing my phone above his head as he pouted his lips in sadness, "so your lock screen is of you and Niall while your home screen is a group photo of you and everyone standing in front of the London Eye. Where am I?"

"You're not there because I don't like you so hand it over." I playfully replied as I tried to get my phone back.

"That's so mean. We're supposed to be in a fake relationship and you won't have me as your lockscreen." He sarcastically whined as he rose the phone higher.

"I'm just being honest, honesty is the best policy." I stated as I jumped up to get my phone, I soon lost my balance which made me tumble on top of him onto the floor.

I immediately rose to sit him down on the couch as he hit his head hard on the floor, "Louis are you okay?" I worriedly asked as I caressed his cheek as he slowly grew into bafflement glaring at me, "w-who are you?"