Chapter 19, Wrong Or Right Decisions

-The Next Day-
-1st January 2019-
-In The Morning-

Louis' POV

I had enough of James destroying Brooklyn's life!

So of course I booked an appointment to visit him.

Ashton thinks he could win the game but he can't win the war.

I scanned the room looking for the piece of crap that calls himself, James. Thing is, I have no idea what he looks like....

I just scanned room full of criminals until some guy in the distance with a messy quiff looking so smug as he called out my name, "Louis!"

I made my way over to the guy in an orange jumpsuits who rested his feet on the table as he swung on his chair displaying a sinister smirk, "so you're psycho James?" I got straight to my question as I popped myself in the chair opposite him as he froze for a few seconds until he put his feed down to lean closer gritting his teeth at me in anger, "so the bitch talked shit about me?"

As soon as I heard him call Brooklyn a bitch rage run through by bones, I had to control myself otherwise he'll see his comment got to me, I held all that aggression into my clutched fist that I hid under the table, "Don't you dare call her that! She didn't go into detail. But I KNOW you're a disgusting human being."

He just glared at me in an observation as he sat back in his chair until he questioned out "why are you here? I take it she doesn't know her British Prince Charming Is here."  He hysterically laughed out as I rolled my eyes trying to control my anger. I need to say my piece so I could get out of here,

I rose from the chair getting straight to my point, "I'm here to tell you face to face to stay away from Brooklyn. Keep your sister away from her too. I hope you and your sister both rot in prison where you belong."

As I walked away I heard him protest his snarky remarks, "you came here just to say that? Bet you just came to see what you were competing with, you're welcome to the bitch. By the way, tell her: we're just getting started. You wait until I get out of here!"

"We're not scared of an pathetic excuse of a human being." I fired as I remained walking towards the door trying to remain calm.

After the visit I went back to Brooklyn's house where Niall and Harry are. They're going to visit Brooke in a few hours after all her check ups.

When I knocked on the door I was greeted by Harry looking exhausted and extremely annoyed at seeing my presence. "Oh it's you..."

"What the hell do you want!?" I heard Ashton greet rudely behind Harry heading towards the door.

Agh why the hell is he here?!

"I'm going to the hospital with Niall, he told me the time we could take Brooke home." I stated with no attitude like Ashton while Niall rushed over to the door, shoving past Ashton and Harry to get me through while Harry answered with, "you've got an interview at that time so you can't."

"Harry, Brooke is more important than some interview." I stated as I turned to face the pair who clearly didn't want me around, Harry just rolled his eyes with annoyance while Ashton had worry all over his face, he knew he had competition.

"You can't go!" Ashton burst out while Harry just tapped Ashton's arm whispering out, "Ash, I can handle this."

"He means you can't go because you'll get into trouble if you don't turn up for the interview. There can't be two people not turning up." Harry mentioned something I couldn't believe I was hearing, I mean shouldn't he appreciate I care about his sister more?