The Long ago story

I was in the middel of my yard my father was busying in his office and my mother was with me . " Hoshimi were are you ?" I forgot today i was playong hide-and-seek game . " I give up my dautger " she said smiling and i come out form the hiding places and run to my mother " I'm here mom :) " i jump and hug my mother and she also hug her too .

" You good my dauther "" really ?"" really my dauther " . My mother kiss me in my check " Honey i'm home " a voice male was coming in the yard and she look at who is that voice " Hi my sweet-heart " and she kiss him and i jump out of my mother and run too my dad and hug him " Daddy :) "" Hello my little dauther :) " .

" What's that in your back dad ? " I said and my dad smile at me and he give too me a case od a boxs in the top was a world name it says ' Dragon World '. when i open the case and sceond i open the flashtic and if i get the last one it was growing lighter like a sun and the stars and . It was bigger then the humans it was a dragon and he flew down and look at me in my eyes " my name is Super Armordargon, Buster Cannon Dragon and it is nice too meet you " he bow and she was scared of him but.

" My daughter don't be shy he is a good monster too you " said her dad with a smile on his faces and she walk slowing and she look at the dragon . " What is your name young girl " he said too her " Hoshimi Tsubasa ........ Just call me Hoshimi " she ask . " For now on I will be your buddy for anywhere and anytime " he ask her . " May I call you Buster ? "" You may call me that Hoshimi " he said with a smile

And her father was alking too her dauther side and he knee at her '' This is your buddy i give it too you so you can be safe and protective also '' he smile " So what kind of card is it dad ? " she ask her dad " That was a Buddyfight card ". He replied too her and she smiled and she top on Buster's helmet and she show a sword in his right hand .

'' Is that your sworld Buster ?'' she ask her buddy and he look at her and he shack his haed ' yes ' and she hug at her buddy and he become a mini form . '' Why are you little Buster ?'' she ask her buddy . '' So i can go to your house :) '' he smile and her parents are going back too there house

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

~ Next Day ~

Hoshimi and there parents are going too the neighborhood and suddenly they are here it was a a house with a tree in the both side and in the back is a yard with a finch on the yard in the other side of the yard was the forest . My father knock the door and it was open a young female girl her hair was color light blue and her eyes was color light baby blue . " Hello my friend no time no see 😊" she smile at them and me . " My son we have a guess in our house " she look at her back of her and Hoshimi saw a young boy same ages ( 6 ) and his hair is just like her mother and his eyes is red sand he wear a black T-Shirt with a stripe in the side of his T-Shirt and he wear his pants and he wear a shoe's that's getting ready too go somewhere . " This is my daughter Hoshimi Tsubasa " Her mother intrigues too me .

" This is my son Tasuku Ryuenji " and he wave too me and I smile a little bit . " So........ You like too go to mine yard Hoshimi ? " he said " Sure......." she shy a little and he grab on her hand and he show her his backyard .

I saw a clean grass it was beautiful like a forest of fantasy and he look at me and he gave a little smile . " So did you have a father ? " I ask to him and he shack his head " No I don't have a father I only knew that my father was here when I was a baby " he ask too her . " Did you know Buddyfight " ?

He look at me " No I never heard of it Hoshimi ? I only know was a game " He guess and he look suddenly her card ( if means buddy I not own the Buddyfight ) and her buddy is become mini form " Hey Hoshimi who's that boy ? " Buster said too her " That was my neighborhood Tasuku Ryunji. " Nice too meet you sir " he give him a shack hands and he smile just a little . " I wish I have that thing too " he said

" You want a buddy ? " I ask too Tasuku " If you want a buddy you have to do the right thing until you got it " Buster said " really ? " he ask Buster and She forgot too Introduced her buddy " Tasuku this is my buddy Super Armordragon, Buster Cannon Dragon " She point that her buddy and her buddy wave it him .

After few minutes later ............

" Ha,Ha,Ha, Tasuku your making me laugh " She said she can not stop laughing and tasuku laugh also suddenly " Honey time to go home ! " said her mother " I'm coming " . Before she leave Tasuku ask me something " Hey Hoshimi- chan i hope we will visit again " he ask me . " Ok i will Tasuku- chan i will " So i left the house of Tasuku and left

( After Three Year later )

I was young girl now I'm 13 years old and my job is too spy the bad-guy what there are doing so i can message too the buddyploice . " Comader Agent I this is Hoshimi spiking " I said in the ear-phone in my right ear " Did you find something what is they going too ? " he said " It going to the higher builting " I said " Ok very good i will message to the buddyploice " he said and she drop down and hide " Rager that Comader Agent I " I said and i turn off the ear-phone and i wacth they leaveing . And i sneak outside before I out I was too close to the exit the bad-guy saw me

' You going to be kidding me 😓 ' She think and the bad-guy jump down the path she exit " If you want too pass me little girl I challenge you a Buddyfight " He yell at me and i deal with it . We luminize our deck . " Time to rise a flag " we both said . And my buddy Buster was rise the flag of the dragon world " I fight with Dragon World " I stand up straight like a shoulder . " Magic World " His buddy was a boy with wings it looks like a demon too me ' That was Rebel, Belial huh ' she think because she always read a book of different worlds .

" Charge and draw ! " The bad-person draw his card . " I call Black Demon Swordsman, Jace Aldis to the center , now attack the fighter !!! " he yell at him and he attack me . I cross my arms as a shield . " Ha,ha,ha,ha " he laugh ' Your move ' " Charge and draw "" I call Blade Wing Dragon to the center and Phalanx Dragon to right ! " She smile and point " Phalanx Dragon Attack the Black Demon !! " She order too him too attack him and it was destroy . " Now your nexus Blade Wing Dragon attack the fighter ! " and the dragon attack using his sharp wing too attack .

~ few minutes later on.... ~

Now the bad-guy has 2 life points and Hoshimi has 3 life points " Now a buddy called Super Armordragon Buster Cannon Dragon to the center ! " and her buddy put the flag in the ground and he flap his wings and he is in the center and her life point become 4 . " Now attack the Demon Doctor " and he use his sword too attack him .

" Ha,ha that's all you got little girl " he laugh and he smile " I forgot did I mention that my buddy have double attack 😏 " She smile and he is surprise and her buddy Buster was attack his life points it's become 0 . ' Game Over Winner Hoshimi Tsubasa ' and she smile and look at the bad-guy he is trying too attack me before that . ' Buddy Skill on ' it said. And I'm flying like the dragons .

My buddy skill was a two pear wings in my back it was color sky-blue ( and I remove the pink part in the wings ) it looks like a eagle or angle wings. And my deck was a floating Snowflake it was color Silver and the gem in the model was color red on it . " Sorry villain the game is over now " I said and I left him . " I WE'LL GET YOU NEXTS TIME LITTLE GIRL " He yell and he is was very angry.

And if i was in the sky i saw my old friend named Tasuku Ryuenji he is form diffrent important mission called ' Buddy Police ' he is a officer of the buddy police so i was continued flying and i go too the broken builting and i go inside the sewer and if i here insdie the sewer . I was about too look around there was a screen . And i use my hand to touch the screen it said ' Hoshimi Tsubasa Welcome too Buddy Fight Agents and you my enter ' it says and .

A well turns out become a metal gate sheild and there is a symbol that is in the back of the card was a sign . So i go inside and if i go inside the gate is close and it turns too into a wall .

Inside the sceret gate wall it was huge full of Peoples and monsters too and the wall was color blue and the light was bright . And i saw something in the upper part " Hey Agent Hoshimi Tsunasa " a young boy is yelling at the third floor and he use his buddy skill and he heading too me . " Hey Andre how's your mission in you know " I put my hand in my head. " The Mission when my buddy and I looking for a mystery deck ? " He guess it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Contuend .........