chapter 1

"very good jungkook, your are improving, I doubt anyone can defeat you, other than me and that clown any way" namjoon said while he was resting on the ground, putting his sword down.

" I think you are ready for your combat training kookie". j- hope said with a big smile.

"give me a second to catch my breath hopy,I had been training since morning with this clumsy soldier" kookie said.

"watch your words little prince, if your father hear that from you, he will punish you, and don't forget I am your captain little soldier". Namjoon said while he stood up.

"I don't think he cares, since I act like this just with you guys".

Junkook said with a grim then he continued:" nowadays, all he is thinking of is seokjin, he can't forget about him, he doesn't know if he survived or not, he doesn't know where he is, he just doesn't care about me".

"Someone's jealous". J- hope said while he attack jungkook suddenly," always be on your guard kookie".

Kookie defended himself, then he attacked back j- hope:" I know hopy, i know your tricks, and I will not let this little thing effect me, one day I will find him and battle him to be the new king".

"oh, I doubt that, if the little prince has this much talent, how much stronger do you think your elder is? I bet he is better than you". Namjoon said, while observing. Then he decided to join the fight.

Now jungkook has to deal with two his best friends, he needs to defend himself from them, but even if he was strong he couldn't win.

He lied down, tired, while namjoon and j - hope monitor him. They had been fighting for half an hour and this little prince had been couragous and strong in it.

"I will treat you today, since you almost beat me". Namjoon said with a big smile.

*****

Afternoon, the three soldiers went to the village.

"there is a new inn around here, and I hear they have delicious food". Namjoon said while he entered the inn.

"welcome sirs, how can I help you". A young blonde man said with sleepy eyes.

" we heard you have delicious lunch, what do you recommend?".

" welcome sirs, it is probably your first time, I am pretty sure that you will like our daily platter". The young man guided them to their table.

"ok, and give us one from each plate of the menu".

"thank you sirs, fifteen minutes and the food will be ready".

The blonde man went to the kitchen and returned with some entrees." This is a special service for your first visit".

The three men looked happy while devouring the amazing food.

"wow, I like it a lot" kooki said.

" YES, and this is just entrees, think how the main plate will be like". J- hope replied.

"I think we need to meet the chef. I will take him to the castle with us". Namjoon said.

" I doubt I can go with you, I heard from my little brother that we are having a special guests, so I decide to serve you by personally, sir namjoon, sir hoseok, and your highness ". A beautiful man said while putting the dishes.

"You are so beautiful!!". namjoon blurted out:" No wonder the food is so delicious".

The beautiful man smiled and changed the subject," who told you about this place?"

" can you tell us your name, since you know us" J- hope asked, ignorin the question.

" you can call me jin, and the sleepy guy is my little brother suga". Jin answered.

"how did you recognise us?" Jungkook asked.

"you are very famous in the village your highness. Everyone can recognise you even if they didn't see you before". Jin said." Now excuse me, I need to bring the other dishes".

The three little men wolfed down the food. Then suga brought them dessert as a gift from the chef.

" I will come every day to this inn just to eat food, I think I'll move in if the service will always be this good". Namjoon said while he was paying the bill.

"just for the food or to meet jin". J- hope teased.

"Both" namjoon confessed.

****

" so this is your little brother".

" yes, and he is beautiful and gentleman "

" I don't think he recognised you. It's to be expected, since he never saw you before".

" yeah, I know, but yoongi you need to keep this secret, I don't want him to hate me, you already heard the rumors".

" he is strong, but you are stronger, he is beautiful but you're the most beautiful man, I've ever met".

" thanks yoongi, you know why we are here, we have a duty and we need to complete it".

notes: I am republishing the chapters since my friend correct the English mistakes.