chapter 4

J-hope was worried about what happened, the king had called him, and told him to prepare the army to attack the enemy's kingdom. He was confused, worried, and couldn't think properly. He entered namjoon's room and looked at the young prince who shook his head as he said that there was no change.

Jungkook refused to leave namjoon alone, he was poisoned because he protected him.

J-hope shouted:" shit".

Then he stormed out of the castle.

His legs lead him to jin's inn. He entered and sat down, and strangely enough, he found himself calming down.

Suga was looking at him then said:" we heard the news, how is the commander?"

J-hope answered:" they didn't find the anti-toxin yet, he has become even worse".

Jin put a cup of tea in front J-hope and said:" let suga look at namjoon, he can deal with any poison".

J-hoped looked confused but suga said:" I didn't spend my life babying jin".

Jin nodded his head and said:" his teacher wasn't any doctor; he's kind of like a wizard. You know, like Merlin".

J-hope jumped and grabbed suga from his hand; he saw a soldier riding a horse so he stopped him and rode the horse to the castle.

He opened the door and dragged yoongi inside namjoon's room. Everyone was shocked.

But yoongi was calm, he looked at namjoon who was sweating profusely, his face was white, his lips purple, he was shaking, and his nose was bleeding.

Suga said:" Oh shit, I hope we aren't too late".

That what he said then he checked namjoon's wound, then he looked to the doctor and took his pen and the cardboard then wrote in a piece of paper something:" please I need these herbs as fast as you can, you only have 10 min"

The doctor tried to say something but J-hope stopped him:" bring what he asked for!!".

The doctor went out the room quickly, while jungkook was looking at him confused:" why is he here?"

J-hope:" intuition".

Jungkook didn't understand what is happening, all he know that the doctor was back, and gave suga the herbs, who grinned then he boiled them, murmuring some strange words.

He asked the servants to lift him up. The doctor tried to oppose but he stopped by j-hope. Suga slowly let namjoon drink it.

Suga: "he will be fine, but he will need couple days to recover, you need to let him drink these herbs every two hours".

He looked toward the doctor and said: "this was a snake poison, any beginner can recognize it, you were trying to let him die slowly".

When J-hope heard these words he ordered the guards to imprison the doctor.

Then he looked to suga: "thank you, you are a lifesaver".

Suga:" don't thank me, thank jin, he was the one who insisted I help him".

Jungkook:" what!!why?"

Suga:" this, you need to discuss with him not me, now excuse me, I need to return before that clumsy oaf burns the inn".

*****

It has been three days, when namjoon entered the inn, he was much better, at least his face was less pale.