chapter 5

It was the last night before they reached the enemy's kingdom; they were gathered around the fire.

Jimin:" happy birthday your highness, I hope you like my gift". Then he gave jungkook a beautiful bracelet

Jungkook:" thanks jimin, it's very beautiful, I will always wear it".

Jin:" oh! Happy birthday your highness, sorry we didn't know so forgive us".

Jungkook:" don't worry jin hyung".

Jin:" you can ask for anything you want".

Jungkook :" really? Anything? emmm let me think, emmm, I want to know more about you, can you tell me your story".

Everyone was surprised about his request, but jin smiled and said:" It is a long story".

Jungkook:" we have all the night".

Jin:" my father was a chef who liked to travel, when I became six my mother died, so I felt responsibility and tried to protect suga, so I helped my dad in the kitchen and took care of suga. Suga was smart kid, and strong, he always played with children and learned how to fight with sword during his childhood, while I stayed with dad and learned cooking from him. It was when I became fourteen years old that my father became sick and brought in the doctor who was interested in suga and asked him to be his pupil, and that what happened, after two years my father died, then we continued to travel from one place into another".

Jungkook:" suga and jin is not your real names, what is it?"

Suga:" Min yoongi"

Namjoon:" Min, you said min".

Everyone looked at him then he continued:" what is your relation with Mr. Min jungyoon?"

Suga looked at jin nervously, but it was enough to make J-hope said:" I think we need now to discuss our plan for tomorrow, for the last time".

*****

Suga and jin walk through the gates, heading toward a small inn near the castle. Which made the owner confused?

Ken:" I don't believe my eyes,welcome back your highness, how was your journey?".

Jin:"Fine, I need you to do something for me ".

Ken:" anything for you, highness".

Jin:" can you put this letter in king's room".

Ken:" of course. it is an easy job, but aren't you going to your castle?".

Suga:" we have to deal with some traitors who went too far".

Meanwhile, v and jimin snuck in and disappeared in the castle.

While J-hope, namjoon and jungkook, rode a tumbrel and entered the market.

Everyone knows his role, Vmin mission was to capture the king alive.

Namjoon, J-hope and jungkook mission was to distract the soldiers and drag them away from the castle.

Jin and suga mission was to collect information and to be ready for any emergency.

It was easy to drag the soldiers away since there was a few of them which made the three men confused. They didn't think that there mission will be this easy.

V and jimin searched the castle for the king, but all they found a few servants and a letter in king's room with jungkook name on it, so they took it and went back to the meeting house which they had prepared before, since they were in this kingdom before.