chapter 11

Namjoon was fighting V, it was an easy fight for him, it took him thirty seconds to defeat V and send him to the ground unconscious.

J- Hope was looking at Namjoon: "You are a great fighter, I want you to join me... my friend."

Namjoon:" No, you should be the one who rejoin us Hopa, you aren't thinking well, your father brainwashed you."

Heoseok: "I just took what was my right, that's what my father promised me."

Namjoon: "You are wrong Hope, if you think killing will let you get your rights, which mean you are a silly man."

Heoseok: "You don't understand Namjoon, I'm a very strong prince, I-"

Namjoon: "I understand, but you choose the wrong way-"

Hoeseok: "How, you don't know anything."

Namjoon: "Yes I knew, I knew about the letters, I knew about the promise, I knew you are the illegal prince, and I knew who killed your stepfather."

Hoeseok was shocked, since he thought no one knew about his secrets. But he was looking behind Namjoon where V was standing holding his sword.

Namjoon: "Do you want to know who did that? Your dad did that. He killed your stepfather to reach you."

Hoeseok: "You are lying, finish him V"

V attacked Namjoon from behind stabbing him, but a black shadow appeared and hit the sword, throwing it away.

The black shadow: "V please, come to your sense, it is me, Jimin."

Then Jimin slapped V, but the latter was still under Heoseok's charm.

Jimin: "Sorry buddy." Then he hit his friend with all his strength on his stomach, sending V to the dream world, after that he tied him, and looked grim toward Heoseok .

Heoseok: "Jimina-ah, welcome back."

Jimin grim face has a mock smile: "No way you could control me again, go to hell J-Hope."

Then he attacked him, but Namjoon stopped him.

Namjoon: "Thank you Jimin, but this is a family business, let me handle it."

Heoseok laughed: "I don't consider you a family, Namjoon."

Namjoon: "Oh, didn't your dear dad mention that he had another son, my dear stepbrother."

*****
Jungkook was feeling down, he refused to talk to anyone, even his dad, who tried to make him feel better, he got worse after Suga's and Jimin disappearances. That led him to find a safe place, which was near his best friend Namjoon. So he left the empire in the middle of the night.

The king was busy with emperor to find a way in order to defend the whole empire including the three kingdoms.

*****
Meanwhile, Suga was in a meeting in an unknown place, with a masked man.

The mask man: "Great job little Min, you've succeeded in your mission."

Suga's face remained neutral, so the masked man continued: "Now, there still a few steps to reach our goal, please continue your hard work Little Min."

Suga: "Yes sir, as you wish, my loyalty is to you."

The mask man looked behind Suga, when a man entered and gave him a message, he read it: "our precious little prince is moving, you need to follow him, and take care of him.

He is heading to the west kingdom."

Suga stand up immediately, leaving the masked man without saying any word, rid his horse and went to meet the little prince.

******
Jimin was looking shocked at Namjoon: "I thought you were cousins, what do you mean by step brother?!"

Namjoon: "it's obvious, that's sure that J-hope is the oldest, but doesn't mean he is the only crown prince. Our real father tried to convince me to join him, but I refused, my mom had already confessed to my dad about her sin, and I'm not his real son, he was confused for days, and didn't talk to her, then he tried to leave us, but he couldn't since he was a commander, and something like this will destroy everything he built if it had spread; so instead he kept away from home, working all the time, rarely coming back.

After few years of ignoring my mom, she became ill and died, but before that, she told me about the truth, about her betrayal to my dad, and not she was the only one who cheated, also my aunt, but she was always swearing, they was forced to do that, as if they were under some kind of charm, after she died, our real father tried to contact me, but I didn't reply, I kept ignoring his letters, until my dad found out about them.

He was very angry, but I swore to him that I will always be loyal to this kingdom, and I will never betray him, so I was his shadow, till he accepted me. Meanwhile, our real father brainwashed J-hope brain so that he'll become his new soldier, that's why I kept you under my surveillance all the time, I just couldn't find the right time to talk to you and tell you all of this."

J-Hope laughed: "you really want me to believe you?"

Namjoon grabbed a pack of papers: "look at these, these are the letters that our father sent to me, it's the same as yours, promising me to be the new king, but I refused."

J-Hope raised one of the letters and read it then he took another one, when Namjoon said: "If you want to be king, you can, but not this way. We are now in middle of a war, I can explain everything to the emperor, to convince him, but I don't know how he will react, since you killed the king Kim Seok Jin."

J-Hope's eyes become wider:" King Seok Jin, do you mean the lost prince."

Namjoon nodded his head: "yes, the rightful king to this kingdom."

J-Hope: "He deserves to die, he killed our father."

Namjoon: "A father that was cruel, who was devilish, who tried to control you to kill our king and little prince to stay a king, a greedy man, who thought no one could defeat him, the one who destroyed our families, the one who charmed our mother's to bring shame to our kingdom, the betraying king who will even betray his family in order to stay a king."
Everyone in the room was shocked, but Namjoon continued: "someone like him can't be considered a king, even a father, now please surrender to me, and I promise you that I will protect you, please don't let me make a sin that I will regret it all my life."

J-Hope was in deep thought when he heard the words from the last person he wanted to meet: "I'll also protect you, now I know the truth, but don't think that I'll ever forgive you for killing my dear brother" Said JungKook as he walked into the room.

J-Hope fell down on the ground sobbing: "your highness, please forgive me, I made a terrible mistake."

J-Hope was crying on the ground, while prince Junkook was walking toward Namjoon: "I already knew the truth, and I knew that you are loyal to us, so I forgive you to not tell me earlier, you became a great friend. So that I came to you because I can feel safe and I trust you, and you make me feel hopeful."

Jungkook hugged Namjoon and cried, all he was thinking about was his brother.

Jimin tied J-Hope's hands, who asked him: "how did you break my charm?"

Jimin smiled: "someone broke it."

J-Hope: "but no one can break it unless he was a powerful prince or king."

Jimmin just smiled: "I know."

Jimmin tied J-Hope's hand and take him out the room. While Namjoon took the prince to another room and let him rest.