chapter 7

Jungkook was resting in his room, when someone knocked the door.

Jungkook said lazily:" enter".

V:" his majesty sent for you, he wants you to join him for dinner".

Jungkook sit on his bed:" tell him I will be there".

V:" I will.".

V left the room while jungkook changed his clothes.

When jungkook entered the dinner room, he saw namjoon and J-hope sitting with his father, while suga sitting with the masked king.

He felt uncomfortable first, because everyone was looking at him.

Suga walked toward him, guiding him to his place, asking him:" are you alright your highness?"

Jungkook nodded, and sit down.

He was silent all the time, didn't join the conversations, even when someone asked him.

They were talking about how they will divide the soldiers, they agreed that namjoon,V,Jungkook with the king soonjin will go to the north to protect the kingdom, while the others with king sung man will stay here. After they finished eating they went to their rooms to prepare themselves.

Namjoon walked jungkook to his room:" what's wrong with you, you barely eat anything, are you tired, sick?"

Jungkook looked at him confused:" I don't know, I am just thinking".

Namjoon:" About what?"

Jungkook:" everything, everything".

Namjoon:" if I didn't know you very well, I would think you are worried. Tell me what is on your mind".

Jungkook looked at him as they entered the room:" first dad, who was always careful, and overprotective, he changed, he's now sitting with king kim soonjin as if he had known him forever, and they are best friend, second as we notice that suga was stuck to jin like glue but now he is with king and we don't know where jin is. Third, that king is fake, I feel he isn't who is saying. Forth, suga's words, what does he mean by the future emperor".

Namjoon:" you are overthinking, but I will tell you what I know, I heard some rumors saying you are a good candidate to become the new emperor, since you are talented and smart, and about jin all I know is that he disappeared. I'd tried to talk to suga but all I get from him is that he is ok".

Jungkook:" how could someone vanish so suddenly?".

Namjoon:" what I conclude that jin is a good actor, and if we put all details together, I think he the king kim soonjin".

Jungkook was shocked:" what do you mean by this?"

Namjoon:" because king soonjin has the same body as jin, both of them has the same wound in their right hand, and even if he tried to change his voice they have the same tone, also suga is behaving as a friend not as an escort.

Jungkook:" what about his relation with my father?".

Namjoon:" I think they have a deal, and that why he is acting this way".

Jungkook:" last question, Is he my brother,I mean kim seokjin".

Namjoon:" probably, but what I know now that we are at war, and you need to be focused, you must learn everything".

After that namjoon left the room, and jungkook went to his bed thinking about everything.

****

During the night a messenger arrived and gave suga a letter, after reading it king kim soonjin rode his horse and left the castle, while suga gave the letter to king sung man, who called namjoon and jungkook ordering them to take the army to the north immediately and follow king soonjin.