chapter 16

Namjoon, hoseok, V, Jimin were training the dragons, since most of them were civilians, while Jungkook was with his father putting together the last details for their plan.

King sung man: “You didn’t tell me how you awaken your full power?”

Jungkook: “It’s a long story, by the help of a friend. Anyway, how’s the emperor?”

King sung man: “He’s working hard to defend our enemy, he is exhausted.”
Jungook: “I know.”

He replied smiling:  “But Yoongi is not, the dark emperor already knows about his betrayed, he is in danger.”

The king looked at him: “Yoongi was here?”

Jungkook nodded: “He is going to protect us from south, he will be in the front line against the dark dragon army, he wants to give us time to prepare what we have here, and I’m going after him.”

The king looked sad: “like father like son, he is going to scarify himself, and stand against his grandfather.”

Jungkook was shook: “Do you know about him?”

King sungman: “Yes, I knew it from his father he was my best friend.”

Jungkook: “Yoongi said that too, we still wondering how you two become that close.”

King sungman: “If you are determined to know, we both saved each other’s lives. Despite the fact that I’m from pure blood and he’s from the black side, it’s our faith to be friends.

Jungkook: “It seems unbelievable. Do you think Yoongi told Jin the truth?”

King sungman: “Maybe, since they are too close, unseparable from birth, it is hard for him to fight his own family.”
Jungkook looked sad: “Yeah, I know, I hope he is fine.”

******
Meanwhile, in the south battlefield, Yoongi was fighting his own battle, struggling with the few hundred soldiers with him against an army of thousands soldiers. Despite the fact of the situation he had a plan. The mountains are high and rough, the enemies will be tired and exhausted from climbing the mountains. His plan was to toxic all the sources of water and keep few none poisoned for his army at first. Second he decomposed his soldiers into small tropes where each trope had a mission. First team’s mission is to dig tunnels inside the mountains and fill it with oil. (Yes Yoongi planned to burn the mountains, he wanted the night to turn into day). Second trope put bombs in specific places, so when it burst even the ground drift, or rocks fall down over the enemies. He has three crossbow teams distributed in the mountains. And the last team was his team, wish it was the last defending line in his army.

Yoongi was kneeling on the ground, breathing heavily, after his battlefield against the enemy captain who was mocking him: “Look whose here, the traitor, like father like son.”

He spit on Yoongi, but Yoongi didn’t move or express any feeling: “You and your father bring shame to our family, it will be my pleasure to kill you my deer little brother.”

Yoongi sarcastically smiled: “You still in the dark, there is no future with uncle, just open your eyes.”

Yoongi’s brother: “You know that it is our right to rule the world.”

Yoongi: “What the shit of this! You’re kidding, we are not the only creatures in the world.”

Yoongi’s brother: “The earth is our, and it will still like this.”

Yoongi: “These stupid ideas was the reason why the mother earth didn’t forgive us in the past, don’t let the past repeat itself.”

Yoongi’s brother started to laugh: “I don’t care, even I don’t believe that we share the same blood. He stopped laughing and stared: “Your friendship, and all the shit you’re thinking about it will end now, I’ll kill you, so you’ll not witness our victory.”

Then he attacked Yoongi, waving his sword to kill him, yet it was thrown away with a great force.

The stranger: “one step and you’ll be dead.”

Then the stranger turns and extend his hand to Yoongi, who smiled and accept it happily.

Yoongi’s brother was shocked to see the stranger, the one who is standing in front him, is dead, how? He saw his dead body by his own eyes.

The stranger looked at Yoongi’s brother smiling: “it seems that you saw a ghost, or should I say Zombie.”

Yoongi: “this the first time you arrive in time your majesty.”

The stranger looked sad: “really, don’t be mean Yoongi-ah.”

Yoongi with smirk smile: “ uffff, yeah, yeah, it seems you finished your business and that why you are here… Jin hyung.”

Jin: “oh yes, and now let me handle the situation here, you did a great work.”

Then he looked toward Yoongi’s brother: “I hope you have last words.”

Yoongi’s brother: “How?! How are you alive?”

Jin looked very sad: “the body belonged to the former emperor”

Yoongi’brother: “no, no, you a liar.”

Jin: “his death was sudden. But he emerged to transfer his body to copy of me, and his last words were “ let peace be in the world.” Then he gave me his ring, which means I became the next emperor.”

With these words, Jin attacked Yoongi’s brother, and killed him.

Jin: “one down, and one left.”

Yoongi was crying silently, he didn’t notice that jin put his hand on his shoulder: “he never was your brother, he always tried to use you to do his dirty work, Yoongia- ah, I know you, if you weren’t ready to fight and face your family, you would be now sleeping somewhere, thinking about something, only the god know about it.”

Yoongi wept his tears: “Yeah, I know, I shouldn’t feel week.”

Jin hugged him: “don’t worry, we are doing the right thing.”

Yoongi pushed Jin: “Yeah, that’s right.” Then he felt in deep thinking. “Is this the right way?!”