chapter 15

Blood spread everywhere while Suga was pulling his sword, Jungkook body lay still on the ground, everyone was panicking, until suddenly the wound started to heal and vanish, while the latter's hands started to move. Then he opened his eyes while everyone was shocked, he sat down. When he looked around him, he saw their pale faces as if they saw a ghost.

Jungkook looked confused as he was sitting: "what's going on? Why am I on the ground?"

Before anyone could move, Yoongi stabbed him again, but this time the blade couldn't injure Jungkook. It was as if Jungkook's skin was formed from iron, Yoongi pulled the sword away while smiling: "you've proved yourself your highness; your courage have saved you."

Jimin looked confused, he already thought his prince was going to die: "what's going on?! What happened?"

Jungkook walked away from Yoongi: "this is a courage test, he can't even hurt me, and he's loyal to my brother."

Jimin: "why did he do that?"

Namjoon walked toward Yoongi, took the sword, and looked at it: "this sword is formed from dragon's breath; it has the ability to awaken the full dragon's power of the prince."

Jungkook: "when the blade touched my chest, I felt a strong power run through my body."

Yoongi: "you are now one of the strongest men on earth your highness, you can use your full powers like your brother."

Namjoon: "what is your relation with the Kim family Yoongi-ssi?!"

Yoongi: ", several years after the contract happened between human and dragons, Mother Nature attacked dragon society, a volcano erupted, earthquake shook their cities and She wasn't satisfied until all perished. Only a few of them survived; Those were the ones who were away from our kingdom at the time.

"Some dragons went to live with humans, while others refused the idea, and lived underground, forming the dark dragon society, their aim was to revive the dragon community, my great grandfather was their leader, he was one of those who refused the idea to sign a contract with humans."

Jungkook: "but then how are you our ally now?"

Yoongi: "he sent some dragons to human society in order to get information about them, in other words, spying. Everyone was loyal to him even my father who in turn changed
because king Kim Sungman saved his live, and became his close friend."

Everyone was listening carefully, "what about you? Are you a spy like your father?" asked JiMin "Since you are wearing the dragon's armor."

Yoongi: "yes, I'm a spy, but I'm not blind like my ancestry, what I aim for is the peace between human and dragons."

Jungkook: "that means you are a prince too, but why are you attacking us?"

Yoongi: "oh, that army is nothing, I just wanted to gain the trust of my uncle, our king."

Namjoon: "and how you will gain his trust?"

Yoongi: "he couldn't just accept the death of Kim Seok Jin, even after I took his corpse to him he wanted Jungkook body too."

Everyone widened their eyes, but suga was smiling: "don't worry, he already thinks that I killed his highness, since he sent his spy with me, and witnessed the stabbing the prince, then he left in hurry."

Jimin: "No way, wait till I tell V the details, he will be shocked."

Jungkook: "but you didn't kill me, which means that you are in danger."

Yoongi: "no, don't worry, we are safe, this army is under my control, it's mine, I'll head toward the South with it in order to protect the kingdom."

Jungkook: "I'll accompany you."

Namjoon: "no your highness, you should stay here, for your safety."

Yoongi: "no one can stand against the dragon army except you, your highness."

Jungkook: "what should I do."

Yoongi said while he was leaving the hall: "use your brain your highness, and you will find the answer."

*****

Everything that happened made them a mess, now they had another enemy to face, which put everyone at a loss.

Jimin: "can I ask you for service."

Jungkook: "what is it Jimin-sshi"

Jimin: "you need to break the spell from V, I don't trust Hoseok anymore."

Jungkook looked at him: "ok, bring him to me."

Namjoon: "what will you do to Hoseok?"

Jungkook: "I don't know, but he's our friend, and_"

He was silent for a moment: "oh- shit- shit, use my brain."

Namjoon: "what's the matter your highness."

Jungkook: "I found the way to defend ourselves against the dragon army."

Namjoon: "what do you mean your highness?"

Jungkook: "I can summon every dragon now, using my power, we can have our own dragon army."

Namjoon: "but this is dangerous your highness, maybe you will summon the wrong dragons."

Jungkook shock his head: "No, I can choose who I'll summon; I just need to go to an open space and start summoning them, I can sense all of them."

Then he left the hall, left the castle, and went to the nearby huge field, sat on the ground, crossed his legs, put his hands on the side of his head, and closed his eyes.

Namjoon followed him, he felt his highness' telepathic powers, while a huge smile was on his highness face.

In less than hour, hundreds of people gathered in the field, they were shocked to see the young prince had summoned them, they looked at him, waiting to open his eyes.

Jungkook: "see, I told you, this is our army."

Namjoon couldn't say any word, but he was shocked to see Hoseok standing with the army.

Namjoon: "are you sure your highness about him?"

Jungkook nodded his head, and then he faced everyone.

Jungkook: "as everyone knew, we are in middle of war, a new enemy has shown, is much stronger, and humans can't stand against it, it's our duty to protect them, they are our friends, beloved, family... I ask your help to protect them."

The cheering was heard everywhere, Jungkook continued: "I have a plan, but before, we need to practice, to rejoin the line, if anyone object, he can leave, but remember this is our
land, our country, our people who we will protect them."
******

The emperor whispered a few word: "well done little prince, the true war will start now."

The king was sitting near him: "did you say anything your majesty."

The emperor answered: "maybe you need to join your son in his battle."

The looked concern: "how did you know?"

The emperor: "I'm the emperor, and I knew every single detail, about what happen in my empire, or did you think that they choose randomly who will be the emperor?"

The King: "No your majesty, but does that mean you are from the pure bloodline."

If the king can see the face of the emperor he would see the wise smile in his face.

The emperor: "soon, everything will be revealed, you must go to be beside your son, to support him, and protect him, I already chose him to be the next emperor."

The king bowed: "yes your majesty, I'll make sure he will be fine, excuse me."

Then he left.