chapter 12

Jungkook woke up alone in his room, he was feeling better than before, he can't forgive J-Hope for killing his brother, but he has a feeling something was going on.

He already knew Jin was the most powerful king in this empire, but he had always been careful when using his powers. So it was obvious that it is not easy to kill him. Many questions were inside his mind with no one that can answer them except for Jin himself, if he was alive.

How could someone kill Jin? He can't die from injures like normal people? Why was his coffin closed so they couldn't see him for the last time? Didn't he promise me that he would always be by my side and keep me safe?

A knock on the door drew him away from his deep thoughts. The door was opened and Jimin was standing there smiling.

Jimin: "good morning your highness, we are waiting you to start the meeting."

Jungkook widened his eyes: "Meeting?! What's going on?!"

Jimin kept smiling: "the enemies are going to attack us soon; we are still in the middle of war."

Jungkook stood up reluctantly and walked outside the room without a word.

****

Jungkook entered the hall behind him Jimin. Namjoon was sitting at the center of the table, sinking in the papers, reviewing the map.

Namjoon: "we were waiting you, the king had sent us all the details that is related to war, and there was a good plan, but we just need to discuss some points, these are the document that we received."

Jungkook read the documents: "it is good, let's do it, I agree with every single detail."

Namjoon: "your highness, we need to reorganize the army, and_"

Jungkook: "The emperor is sending reinforcement to the North, which is under Ken's control, the emperor with the protection of the east, and Jimin will stay here to lead the army, while we will go toward the South."

Namjoon:" that's the problem. The South, which is mostly constituted of mountains, is impossible for the enemy to pass through it, and no one would dare to do that_"

Jungkook: "this war started before the attacks, what I think these attacks that happened were just camouflage to hide the real goal, which is to attack us from where we thought is the safest location. Don't forget they still have more than thirty thousand soldiers whom we couldn't locate."

Jimin was looking shocked at the prince, how could he be calm, and how could he conclude these information as fast as he did.

Namjoon: "I know what you are thinking your highness, but we don't know how close they are to us."

Now Jimin grew even more confused, do these two have some kind of telepathy going on? Or do they have some other secret information.

Jimin coughed to draw their attention: "can someone explain to me what is going on? And how you were able to conclude what's going on just from reading these documents, which I read and didn't contain these information."

Namjoon: "Jimin-ah, we aren't talking in mystery, this is obvious, we just concluded everything..."

A guard interrupted him: "Sir, there is a huge army getting near the country."

Namjoon: "What? How?!"

The guard: "we don't know sir, we can't define the leader since he is covering his face."

Jungkook stood up and head toward the control tower, holding his telescope, trying to recognize their identity: "who are they? We can't recognize them?"

Namjoon took the telescope and looked, his face became pale: "this is impossible; I thought it was a myth."

Jimin: "what do you mean?"

Namjoon: "this is the dragon's army; no one had seen it before."

Jimin and Jungkook: "what?"

Namjoon: "we don't have any chance to win against them."

He turned toward Jimin: "take his highness and run away, use a ship and don't look back."

Jimin: "what about you?"

Namjoon:" I'll face them, we need to protect his highness."

He turned toward the guard: "gather the soldiers. We are heading to face them."

Jungkook: "We were from dragon empire many years ago, why do you think they want to attack us?"

Namjoon: "the myth says, one day they will appear to control the world, but someone will be able to stop them, so they want to execute him before he can be able to destroy them."

Jungkook: "and why should we run away?"

Namjoon: "you must be the avenger your highness."

Jimin's and Jungkook's eyes widened: "how did you know?"

Namjoon: "your brother, Kim Seok Jin was able to control them, now he's dead, you have the same blood line, your mother before your brother was also able to control them, even you are strong, but you can't control the dragon's before you control all your abilities, and this is the golden chance for them to execute the last person who can control them."

Jungkook: "I don't understand."

Namjoon couldn't answer them, since one of the dragon soldiers was standing behind them, aiming his sword toward the prince: "your mother was one of dragon princesses, your highness."

Namjoon grabbed for his sword, but neither he nor anyone could move: "you are...you are Min Yoongi."

The soldier revealed his face with an ironic smile: "General Min Yoongi of the dragon army."

Then he wrapped his arm tightly around the prince neck, choking him; while he pointed the sword with other hand.

Min Yoongi: "I didn't thought how clever you are Namjoon-ah, it's a shame you are not one of us."

Namjoon:" but you are a human, how you can be one of them."

Min Yoongi: "the credit is back to Jin."

Jimin: "Why? How? How could you betray him?!"

Min Yoongi just laughed saying: "do you have any last words your little highness."

Jungkook was not afraid: "If that means that I will meet my brother, so kill me."

Min Yoongi: "as you wish your highness."

A smile was seen in Jungkook face before Min Yoongi stabbed him.

The Crown Prince [Seokjin#Bts]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें