chapter 10

Jun kook insisted to meet seokjin, so he wangled his dad after promising him that he can convince seokjin to confess.

Seokjin was lying on his bed, closing his eyes, when he heard the door to his cell opened, and footsteps for two people entered it. Jin didn't move or opened his eyes because he wanted the intruder to go away. But he felt a kind hand waking him up.

Suga: "how are you doing Jin? We are here to see you?"

Jin murmured: "go away; I will not say a word."

Jungkook: "Is this is the way to welcome us."

Jin eye's opened and sat down with moan: "I'm sorry your highness I didn't notice your presences."

Jungkook looked at him worried: "how are you doing here?"

Jin: "as you see I'm fine." But when Jungkook hugged him he whined.

Suga was worried: "are you sure you are fine, I feel you are hiding something."

Jungkook didn't hesitate to raise Jin's shirt when he saw an infected wound on Jins chest.

A silent scream went out from Jungkook's mouth: "when did you get this wound?!"

Suga: "I know something was off with you, lay down and let me treat you."

Then he turned to Jungkook: "your highness can you order to bring us the medical equipment?"

Jungkook nodded then her ordered the guards to bring what Suga asked.

Jin: "this is nothing, I tried to treat myself."

Suga: "when did you get this wound, it's not too old?"

Jin: "I think three or four days"

Jungkook: "do you mean when we met Jimins!"

Jin just nodded and closed his eyes, while suga was treating him.

*****

King Sungman was listening to his son about what happened: "and what about the traitor?"

Suga was the one who talked this time: "Due to the information, the previous west king has an illegal son, and he was communicating with him through letters, promising him to be the new king to his kingdom, in one condition."

King sungman: "and?"

Jungkook continued: "this condition is to kill me, but he couldn't to unknown reasons."

King Sungman: "who is he? Where is he right now?"

Before Jungkook answered, one o the guards opened the door violently: "its emergency your majesty, the emperor is holding a new meeting and need you immediately."

Everyone head for the meeting room where was the emperor sitting with his counselors.

The head of counselors said: "A new problem had appeared." Everyone was focusing so he continued: "someone begin a civil war in the west kingdom."

King sung man shouted: "that's impossible; no one is courage to do that, who can do this?"

The counselor continued: "Due to the information we received, it was the vice Commander Jung Heoseok."

King's eyes widened: "that's impossible!!"

The emperor was the one who talked: "It is clarify now, that Jung Heoseok was the illegal son for the previous west kingdom, and he take advantage of being there and begin the civil war to take his prerogative."