chapter 2

" He is weird "j- hope said looking at namjoon and kooki.

" what's weird about him, he is beautiful, skilled,..." j- hope stopped namjoon and said," we already knew him for a week, but we couldn't have any information about him or his brother".

"They are friendly, I don't think they are dangerous, I will follow my intuition". Kooki said happily.

"you look comfortable around him, as if he's like your older brother". J- hope said.

"no I don't think he is seokjin" kooki replied.

"he looks like you, you two are very similar, but he's kinder than you, and has good cooking skills" Namjoon said.

" yeah. And the servant who took the prince was the castle chef, so it's possible",J-hope said.

" we don't have any information about them, but I doubt he is still alive, there was a war, no one can survive,and maybe they died from hunger or cold, or the enemy captured them". Jungkook was thinking loudly.

The three men were talking while they were entering the meeting room.

"I think we will know about this matter now, since v and jimin had come back from their journey". Namjoon said.

They bowed to the king, and sat around the table.

The king began to talk," as you know commander kim resigned, and a new commander will be set, due to the reports I have, I've decided to assign kim namjoon as a new commander to the soldiers, with hoseok as his right hand." Murmurs filled the hall. Since namjoon is still young, but everyone knows how smart, talented,and qualified he is.

"Congratulation namjoon". Kooki whispered happy.

The king continue the meeting, they were discussing safety of the kingdom since v and jimin came back and informed the king about the situations in the neighboring kingdoms>

The meeting ended after two exhausting hours. And everyone left except the king, the prince, namjoon,j-hope,v and jimin.

The king started the secret meeting:" v and jimin has new informations about the elder prince, and I think should know about it".

V:" we already followed the old rumours that the king gave to our family, we have reached that mr.min and his family went to several friendly villages, they didn't settle down in one place, that's what made it impossible to get any information about them, but we already knew that prince seokjin is still alive".

Jungkook was confused; he didn't know if he should feel happy or jealous, which was written in his face.

Jimin:" Mr. Min died last year, and left the prince with his son who is younger than him by one year.

Mrs. Min died years ago due to exhaustion. No one knows the whereabouts of the prince and Mr. Min, but what we know that Mr. Min taught the prince many major subjects as economic, math, strategies, In addition to combat, sword skills, and wars tactics. Mr. Min wasn't an ordinary chef, he was a soldier".

The king continued:" that's why I trusted my son to him, he was my best friend, we fought together, but he was injured in wars, so he retired and become the castle chef. I knew he will be a good guardian. Now your duty is to find him. Jin knows who he is , but".

The king was silent for a while, while the others were puzzle over.

" We think he has an alliance with our enemies".

Everyone was confused, the hall was silent, and jungkook was the first one to talk," does that mean that we will fight seokjin?"

The king nodded," I hope it will not come to that".