chapter 18

Chapter Text

The emperor and Jung kook managed to enter the dragons' den, destroying and killing every soldier that faced them till they reached the dragons castle, where the dark dragon king was hiding.

While Namjoon and hoseok managed to enter the dragon den from the sides. Also destroying and killing every dragon they saw heading toward the dragon castle where they saw Jungkook standing alone in front the door.

Hoseok: “where is the emperor?!”

Jungkook just pointed with his hand to the main hall.

They looked to where Jungkook pointed then they looked at him, but this time he was crying.

Namjoon: “what’s wrong your highness? What is going there?”

Jungkook managed to say one word: “Jin-hyung”, then he opened his eyes and shouted: “EVERYONE,LEAVE, NOW."

Then he fell down unconscious, but Hoseok caught him before he hit the grownd, while Namjoon ran toward the hall.

*****

Jungkook was sleeping in his room, while Jimin and Taehyung were sitting next to his bed. When Hoseok entered the room, holding a tray with food, which he put it on the table then he went to the bed, and shake Jungkook: “your highness, the food is ready, please wake up.”

But Jungkook didn’t move, he was still in his coma, which make Jimin say: “there is no way he will wake up, he has been in his coma for two whole weeks, he is trapped inside his own mind.”

Hoseok: “I thought this time he will wake up, since I asked the chef to make his favorite food.”

Namjoon entered the room : “if every problem will be saved by food, so everyone will live happy and healthy.”

Hoseok: “I know, he just was happy to know that his brother was the emperor and didn’t die, that’s why he was excited that day, but to lose him again…”

Namjoon put his hand on Hoseok shoulder: “You shouldn’t be here, you have your own kingdom to rule."

Hoseok looked at Namjoon: “ Ken is there, I can’t go till I make sure that Jungkook is awake and healthy again.”

Namjoon: “each one of us is hoping and waiting for that, but we don’t know when he will wake up.”

The king entered the room, so everyone stood up and bind: “how is he today?”

Namjoon: “The same your majesty, is there any new information about Jin and Yoongi hyung?”

The king: “sadly no, they removed the rubble, but they couldn’t find any trace of them, even blood or bodies, it's like they vanished."

Namjoon: “we just want to know what was going on there? What happened? Who blew the castle?”

The king: “the dark dragon was the one who blew the castle, he already knew about your arrival, and knew that he wouldn’t be able to win the battle, so he put bombs in the hall, and waited till Jin arrived and blew it.”