two - positions

I was shocked that seven days had passed so quickly and we were back into Friday once again, period five and eager to go home; there was just one more part to the day: sex education.

This week had sucked just as much as every week of high school had done, perhaps a little more since the school bitch - Felicity Neal - had spilt her cola on me in the lunch hall on Tuesday. Everyone found it pretty funny, but obviously not funny enough to remember me the next day. That's all I seemed to be: invisable. My mum said it's better to not be noticed and true to myself, than be popular and a complete bitch - but I completely disagree. I was far too long gone in outcast-vill to even attempt to get in with those people anyway.

Typically, Mr Raye was late to class, which gave everyone time to muck around with the two dummies of a male and a female laying on the desk in front of the whiteboard. Calum and Michael took it upon themselves to make the dummies dance, but Ashton cooly and calm stood chuckling watching them - with a pretty girl by his side.

Someone announces Mr Raye is walking down the corridor, which is everyone's que to dash to their seat. As Ashton passes my deck, I take in his sweet scent of a clearly expensive fragrance that his rich father must have brought back from some swanky buisness trip.

Mr Raye, clearly as happy as ever, huffs as he tosses his backpack into the corner of the room where the principle was stood last time - but was now nowhere to be seen. Mr Raye didn't have a filter, so without the principle monitoring, this could get ugly.

Mr Raye takes a piece of chalk out of his tracksuit pocket and writes in bold letters: POSITIONS.

I cringe at the word; this was possibly a socially awkward teenage girl's worst nightmare now coming to life.

"I'm a man with quite a few years on me." Mr Raye says, beginning to stroll around the class, causing everyone to turn their heads to follow him. "Now I know what you're all thinking: Ew my teacher has sex? Well, sorry to ruin your day kids: but yes, I do."

"Sir!" Practically the whole class whine at Mr Raye's comment and I find myself slouching further and furthr down my seat as if I could hit the ground.

"Shut up, if you all think you're old enough and mature enough and big enough to have sex, then deal with the talk!"

"Oh, I'm definitely big enough, sir." Michael calls out, earning chuckles from the class. Mr Raye snaps his head in Michael's direction and begins to walk over to him, waving the piece of chalk in his direction.

"Oh, Michael, Michael, Michael," Mr Raye sighs, "it's okay, son, we're all indenial at this youth of an age - but trust me, when you get married and your wife doesn't even give you oral anymore: she'll tell you a few home truths," Mr Raye walks back to the front of the class and looks to me again, "and they're not good home truths, either,"

I just swallow every ounce of sanity that was keeping me going through this class and look to the ceiling as I wait for this all to be over.

Mr Raye points to the dummies before announcing, "I'm going to need a volunteer...Irwin, up here!"

Ashton was basically most teacher's worst and favourite student. Although he would cause trouble in every class, he would always find a way to charm the teachers with his funniness and just somewhat lovable face. He just looked so innocent until he'd open his mouth.

Ashton confidently and enjoying the spotlight, makes his way to the front of the class; he gives his friends at the back a smirk before waiting for Mr Raye's instructions.

"Right, now using the dummies we're going to demonstrate the safe positions." Mr Raye announces as I feel sick rising in my throat, "I know you kids want to play around a little and dive in from wherever you want - but there's cosequences kids, did you guys not hear about that story of that couple doing anal and then he got stuck inside her and they got rushed to hospital?"

The whole class chuckle a little, but dumbly I raise my hand. The teacher looks to me confused, probably half wondering who I was but nods in my direction anyway.

"Um..." My words come out as a whisper, as I insantly regret raising my hand, "I think the story you're referring to was about those monkeys at the zoo."

The class had never been so silent as I could feel everyone eyeing me as they judge me for killing the fun mood. Even Mr Raye seems displeased with my comment as he shakes his head and walks to me.

"Are you calling me a liar?" Mr Raye questions and I blush, shaking my head quickly. The one time I decide to actually speak turned out awful, now could you possibly understand why I just keep myself to myself?

"No, sir." I quickly say, looking to my hands to security and fidding with my sweaty fingers. Mr Raye walks back over to Ashton and the dummies at the front of the class. I look up after a few minutes of trying to gain slight confidence again and see the dummies sculpted into some odd shape. The guy was laying on the table and the girl was hanging upside down. I may be a virgin, but I was pretty sure that's now how you have sex and if it is: I clearly have a lot to learn.

"I don't know what porn teaches you, kids," Mr Raye shakes his head and sighs, "but it's all bullshit. Do you really think you are going to be sat in your office one day when some sexy delivery woman will come to your office and deliver you her booty?"

"A guy can dream, sir." Ashton hollars and the class laughs once again. I'm pretty sure anything Ashton says would gain laughs from the class, everyone wanted to be in his good books - but Ashton was picky when it came to his friends and would only let you in if you're a guy into football or a girl willing to drop her panties at one word.

"Dream on, my boy." Mr Raye says, "Trust me, the most you're going to get is a moody wife, who only cares about satisfying her own needs and then fucking off to sleep - leaving her husband with the case of no love at all; it's a sad life, kids."

All the boys look horrifed at the thought of getting older and having to be stuck to one girl, since they were all clearly living the dream right now.

"I'm never getting married." Ashton announces, propping himself up onto the edge of the desk and facing the class like he was the president or something. "What's the use in having to fuck the same girl every night, girls are made to be shagged and then get on their way."

Mr Raye jumps in, "Ashton-"

"What a completely impulsive and vulgar thing to say." I blurt out loud, feeling like shooting myself once I had and hearing people's reactions. There was just no way I could let someone say something like that, but he's Ashton Irwin - he can get away with saying anything.

"Don't be bitter, darling, who even are you again?" Ashton quizzes manipulatively, slipping off the edge of the desk and standing in front of me.

"None of your buisness." I whisper, finding myself vulnerable in such an awkward situation.

"It's clearly my buisness when you stare at me like a creep all day, it's embarrassing." Ashton snaps and I felt like bursting into tears just purely from embarrassment.

"That's enough, both of you get outside!" Mr Raye snaps, stomping his foot on the ground, "Now!"

-

oh shit this sucks but okay the story is going to get better in the next couple of chapters i promise :))