four - sexual and frustration

dedication to ultracal bc i just read bridesmaid and it inspired me to hurry up and write a new chapter bc its so well written and just fab tbh :-)

~

Attempting to avoid school today had proved to be harder than I had at first expected. Usually my dad woke up at 5AM to head to work early and my mum would be busy trying to get my two seven year old twin brothers ready for school. However, when I had told my mum that I was too sick to go into school today, she'd practically forced me to get up. And by forced, I mean told me if I don't go into school today - I have to do some yoga with her, since that helps the muscles get better or something. Anyway, I kindly refused to see my mum stretching all over the living room, looking like a complete nutcase; I in fact decided that school would be a better option. I think.

Monday and yesterday at school were spent doing the usual: be invisible, envy Ashton making out with a different girl every time I would walk passed him in the corridor; oh, yeah and just basically be invisible to everyone. Everyone apart from my friend, Becca, of course. Although, recently she's been gushing over some dude in her chemistry class - Matt or Max (I can't understand her when she squeals). Although we were friends, I never felt close enough with her to tell her anything. We were both just outcasts, which brought us somewhat together.

I never bothered getting too dressed up for school: light wash skinny jeans and a plain white loose fit tee was enough, matched with a pair of new red vans I had bought a couple of weeks ago and not yet worn. 

Honestly, my outfit was the last thing on my mind: I was more fearful of what was going to happen being stuck in such a tight space with Ashton for over an hour; that was if he even showed up. I was hopeful that perhaps he would ditch and then I wouldn't have to turn into a nervous wreck and make myself look even more foolish in front of him than I already did.

There was something about Ashton that made me feel so on edge and an discomfort whenever he was around. Possible due to him being so gorgeous, but also his rude and uptight personality didn't help. It wasn't like he was sweet and popular, he was the stereotypical mean and popular guy - who everyone loves for the wrong reasons. The guy who would make girls swoon at the click of his fingers and melt at the sound of his raspy Australian accent.

And dumbly, I was one of those girls.

-

I hadn't been to the PE department in a while actually and to be honest, only a handful of times in the years I had attended this school. PE and gym stuff was not my kind of thing; did I seriously seem like the type of girl who enjoyed wearing tight little gym shorts, running around and enjoying physical activity? 

Well no, I don't.

The PE department seemed to have changed since I was last here, perhaps since the last time I was here happened to be around two years ago when I actually took part in PE and hadn't faked an injury, which resulted in me never taking part in PE again. What was the relevance of PE anyway? I actually find that doing exercise causes more pain and damage to my body than if I do not do exercise and sit inside and do nothing all day.

As I walk through the gym, I spot various sport teams practicing for upcoming games in the next month or so and would use lunch breaks to practice. As I walk towards Mr Raye's office, I spot the boy's soccer team practicing in the gym; they were just kicking the ball back and fourth to each other, dressed in their red uniforms.

I peak through the door and inside the gym, although pause when I spot Ashton: hot and sweaty, taking charge of the practice. I could hear his yelling from the other side of the door, instructing the boys to try harder - his veins popping out of his neck as he yells in frustration and his cheeks bursting with redness. God, he's so hot.