Chapter 1 - the normal shite and sleepover

Laura's POV

Bored just say here on my mums phone on facebook. The normal shit.

The only reason why I'm on my mums phone is coz my phone wouldn't charge so yh.
I logged out of Facebook and gave it back to my mum.

Just then the front door opened and revealed my aunty and cousins YES THAT MEANS MY FAV COUSIN IS HERE

Yh I have a fav cousin her name is Jennifer. We do everything together. But she's my 2nd fav cousin if ur wondering who's my first it's my baby cousin Sophia. They came in and Jennifer wasn't there what.....

"Hey kezzabear where's Jennifer" I asked my aunty kezzabear is my nickname for her.
"She's popped round the shop to get Sophia's baby milk"
"Okay"
I then put on my flip flops that Kerry (my Anty) bought me on. And ran round the shop. I peeked around the corner to see where she is and she's just coming. So I ran home but not inside I hid behind the bins and when she walked up I scared her.

"BOO" I jumped out and shouted
"AHHHHH" she screamed
Aha I was in fits of laughter.
she then sent me a death glare and punched me then ran inside okay then she's one weird girl.

I went inside and sat on the sofa. I then went to my baby cousin Sophia I always say hello be4 I do anything.

"Hello georgous" I cooled

She then sent me this big cute grin. She always does.

I then ran off to find Jennifer.

Jennifer's POV

Aha I'm evil. If ur wondering what I'm doing. I'm getting revenge
I ran into the GARDAN and hid behind the gate. I then heard a British accent.

"JENNIFER WHERE R UUUUU" Laura called for me. See Laura is my cousin but my fave cousin. We do everything together we r like sisters.

When she was out so I could see her. But she couldn't see me.

"RAHHH" I jumped out. "AHHHHH" she screamed then spun around.

"OMG Jennifer I hate u but I forgive u" she said
We both laughed then went to play.

"So what shall we do" she asked
"I dunno talk bout bars and melody ahah" I said we always talk about bars and melody they r our dream boyfriends. But the rule is that LEONDRE IS MINE AND CHARLIE IS LAURAS.

"Okay then. "

We spent hours doing everything and talked about everything.

Laura's POV

It's now 8:29 and my uncle will be here shortly to pick them up and drop them off.

"Heyyyyyyyy " someone called

I went to see who it was and ohh it's my uncle.

"Jennifer come here a min" I called up from my room

"Yhhh "
"Ask if u can stay tonight"
"Nooo uuuu"
"Nooo u"
"No u"
"Fine I'll ask " I said

I went downstairs and went up to my Anty.
"Heyy kezzabear can Jennifer stay plzz"
" yes"

I then ran up to Jennifer and told her the news. We both happy jumped .

They all went and me and Jennifer stayed in my room to watch movies and play games. We had munchies in here to.

We ended up watching. This is us, so under cover,the lego movie,Noah,never say never and the conjuring, and eight legged freak.

Before anything could happen we both fell asleep.