Lies/ sprinkles

CHARLIES POV

TODAY was the day that me and Laura goes to Thorpe park, and I was actually going to ask her out..

I got up and showered, got changed and got ready then texted Laura.

LAURAS POV

"UR MY SHINING STAR IVE SEARCHED FROM NEAR TO FAR AND ALL-"

I got up and turned off my alarm from my phone and got up.

I checked my phone for messages. And noticed I got 3

From Jennifer:

Hey Laura I won't be round today as me and Leondre is going to the movies ;) lol xx

To Jennifer:

Lol okay have fun;) xx

From George:

Hey ready for sprinkles, pick you up at 10:00am xx

To George

Okay :) xx

From charlie:

Hey ready for Thorpe park today pick you up around 10am :)xx

I was about to reply but just noticed it's the same time as George. SHITEEEE

well I have got the hole day......

To charlie:

Hey sorry can't do that time as I'm going to the docs lol what about 12 ? Xx

I lied I can't believe I lied :( I feel really bad now.

From charlie:

Oh okay see u at 12 then xx

I sighed then looked at the time 9:30 shit.

I got undressed and had a shower, I then got changed into my pink skinny jeans with my '#sorrynotsorry' crop top with my jean jacket. I then brushed my hair. And put it to the side In a platt. I did some make up and got my shoulder bag which had in my phone,mirror,lip gloss, spare hairband, and my purse. I ran down stairs and slipped on my flat shoes.

Just then the door knocked. I opened it to reaveal my best friend George.

"Hey ready to go" he asked

I then nodded and we both went.

*at sprinkles *

We were now sat down with our order I have a banana and kiwi waffle with a lemon milkshake and George have got a strawberry sundae with a Oreo milkshake.

CHARLIES POV:

I'm so bored honestly it's like being in jail, even thou I don't know how it feels, never will. But still. Leondre is with Jennifer and Laura is at the doctors. But why would she need to go.

It's currently 10:45. I decided to go out yh. I got changed and put on my jacket then shoes and went out.

I feel like going to a ice cream shop......SPRINKLES. YH IM gonna go to sprinkles......

A/n what do u think will happen.. Comment.

X~@hugmestyles99