going back

JENNIFERS POV:( bet u dint see that coming :p)

me and leondre are at the park, we just finished watching movies now we are in the park with lights around the trees and a little picknick in a basket, this day couldnt get any better. but it did.

"jennifer" leo said

"yh" he then pulled out a red box with a ribbon around it.

"i love you" he said then gave me the box awww hes so sweet

i opened it and omfg awww its a gold necklace with a thin heart..

"omg leon i love you too" we both hugged then pullede away eating our food.

LAURAS POV :

i woke up to the sound of a person coming in.

i lokked around and its only jennifer

"what r u doing out this late" i said

"sorry, leondre gave me a present and we were in the park"

"what present?"

"this gold neckalce with a thin shaped heart" she said then showed me

" omg its beautiful"

"yh"

we both went back to sleep, but couple minutes later i woke up again, couldnt sleep. so i grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs quetly carefully not waking the boys.

i turned the light on and charlie was also down here. srsly.. i iignored him and went into the kitchen.

i pulled out a glass and poured in some apple juice. he then came in.so i went out.

i walked into the games room and played on the xbox.

yh im a girl but im a gamer girl..:p

its about 8:29 am and i could hear the boys talking in the lounge and kitchen. i dint know what they were talking bout thou so i carewfully listerened.

"so what do u think is going on between laura and charlie and jordi" i think ryan asked

"dont know but i ship lordi" ollie said

"no way i ship larlie" andy argued

they were all arguing about shipping names intil i came through

"WELL LARLIE AND LORDI NEVER HAPPEDNED AND NEVER WILL SO JUST SHUT UP" i shouted then ran upstairs.

i just dont know who to choose, its so hard.

i know who i pick, i pick no 1 yh i cant decide then its no one im gonna be single forever. i dont care what they all say ive had enough of it all. no larlie and no lordi just laura..

but charlie said to me to stay away from him then i will but jordi has been away from me to.. i went into his room and he wasnt there,, where was he i wonder.

i walked downstairs and he wasnt there either. but just then the door opened and revealed jordi with a blonde girl................................................

"hey everyone this is chloe. shes my girlfriend" jordi said

but i thought...what,,,

"really jordi, i cant belive u. U KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IM DONE IM DONE WITH ALL THIS. NO LARLIE AND NO LORDI JUST ME LAURA OKAY, JORDI I THOUGHT U LIKED ME, U ASKED ME OUT THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER U GO AND DATE ANOTHER GURL, AND U CHARLIE U WANT ME TO STAY AWAY THEN FINE I WILL, THIS ANT GONNA WORK OUT IF I STAY. SORRY BUT IM GOING BACK HOME IM SO DUN WITH U 2 " i shouted with tears spilling, i ran upstairs amd packed.

im going home, and i ant coming back, im forgetting bout the boys and gonna carry on with my life..

A/N hewy guyss sorry if its shit but just wanted to update, and do u think laura made the right choice, do u want her to leave or stay just COMMENT AND VOTE XXXXXXXXXXX