revenge and cinema

Jodis pov

Can't believe they did All thoSE pranks to us. We have so got to get revenge.

The girls had gone to bed. We were giving them the silent treatment.

It's like. 12:00am

"hey boys" I said to them

"we should prank the girls to get revenge."

"but how" Andy asked.

"I got am idea" I smirked.

I walked onto the kitchen with the boys  following.

I grabbed out the nutella and a piping bag. "Ollie go get some chocolate chips, the rest copy me " I said. Then Ollie went to get them while the others got out piping bags with nutella.

We all walked upstairs & into the girls bedroom. "Joey and Ollie u do Jess, Andy,Ryan u do Jennifer I'll do Laura" they all noddEd then went into the rooms.

I walked into Laura and tip toed across the room to where she was laying. I gently pulled the covers back and placed them onto the floor leaving her there with her cow Pjs. I scooped the nutella into the piping bag and squeezed it all over her then sprinkled the chocolate chips with it. God we are so evil. After I ran out and into the living room where the boys were. We all laughed. Then decided to go to bed. Revenge is so sweet.

Lauras pov

I woke up yawning. For some reason I felt gooey and Stickey I looked down and OMG NO THEY DIDN'T. "BOYSSSSSS I'M GOING TO KILL U " I yelled. And before u ask no Charlie and Leo and Harvey ant back yet.

Just then the boys bursted through the door. Containing their laughter.

I raised me eyebrows. "who's first" I asked they gave me a confused look. Then clicked on.

"and why is my precious nutella on me " I raised an eyebrow.

then they ran but me chasing them.

Bout for 10 mins of me chasing the boys I heard 2 sreams. "u didn't" I asked.

I ran up stairs into the girls bedroom. And sure enough they were covered too.

"girls" I said to them while staring at the boys. "GET THEM " I yelled then we all chased the boys.

.

2 captured but 1 gone.

Yh we managed to capture to boys but Jordi managed to lock me in a cupbored.

So now IM here sitting in a dark fucking cupbored waiting for someone to let me out.

"JESS,JENNIFER HELLP"  I yelled.

Nothing.

"UGHHHHH" I groaned

"right we captured the other to girls and took them to custody. "  Joey said

Great..

"LET ME OUT OR THERE WON'T BE A BOYBAND TO FANGIRL ABOUT" I yelled again.

"1 condition" he said

"WHAT"

"we let u and the girls go but u will not chase us"

"TRUST ME THE ONLY THING I WILL BE CHASING IS TO THE FUCKING SHOWER. U NUTELLA KILLERS NOW LETTTT MEEEE OUTTTT "

The door unlocked then I could SEe the daylight. I glared at the boys. And ran for the shower.

After I showered. I changed into my pink vest top. With white jeans. I dried me hair then brushed through it. Getting the tangles out. And left it down.

I picked up my phone and saw had 2 messages.

From Charlie BAE: hey baby. We will be BAck in 3 hours okay love u Xxx

To Charlie BAE : okay xx

From leondre: BOO

TO leondre: JORDI AND THE BOYS ARE NUTELLA KILLERS.

From leondre: WHAT NOO MY NUTELLAA

To leondre:do u mean my nutella boii

From leondre : MY NUTELLA I LOVE IT MORE

To leondre : BOI IT'S MINE I'M MARRIED TO IT :p

From leondre: fine u win....for now..

I laughed then went downstairs.

I walked into the living room. Where everyone was.

"what should we do."

"CINEMA " Ryan shouted.

We all agreed then went to the cinema.

"can we get 8 tickets to frozen sing along please" I asked the lady.

"yes. Where Would u like to sit."

"middle please." 

"that would be £12:50 please"

I handed her the money and collected our tickets and went to get food.

"can we get 8 buckets of sweet popcorn and 8 large milkshakes please. " Joey asked the man.

Bout 3 mins later we all went into the room.

The seat plan was.

Joey>Ollie>Ryan>me>Jennifer>Jess>Andy >jordi

We then watched the movie.

YES WE WERE WATCHING FROZEN OKAY WE LOVE IT.

After the cinema. We headed back. But only to stop at MacDonalds.

When we got that. We drove home.

( a/n hey guys IM so sorry for not updating I've been all over the place but may I warn u that this book only has 4/5 chapters left then it's done. But thank u guys for all the support. Means alot
Update soon xx